1,152 results
All reviews loft room painted ceiling jacuzzi shower breakfast room la lanterna pedestrian street amalfi coast cakes central location boutique hotel beautiful room every morning train station breakfast was amazing small hotel rooftop terrace fresh fruit
Reviewed 13 October 2018

the location is amazing, heart of everything and short walk to the beach elevator. The man at the front desk was so helpful to accommodate all our requests; he found us a driver to take us to our dinner and to drive us Napoli and even called several to make sure we got best rate & met the driver to make sure we were good to go. Rooms are large, a bit dated but still nice. We would go back

1  Thank Knowahh
Reviewed 13 October 2018

The people at the hotel were very helpful and kind. Tony, the bellman, and the other desk gentleman and especially Francisco in the Breakfast room provided excellent service. The breakfast was very complete and varied. Sweets, salami's cheeses, even eggplant and peppers, Also eggs and pancake type cakes, All excellent.Cappuccino, coffee. The best breakfasts we had in Italy. The property is very historic and well kept. The room had beautiful tile floors, and high wood ceilings. The bed was large and comfortable. Pillows soft and large. It is an unusale arrangement as are many old hotels and some may not appreciate that but we really liked it a lot. The cobblestone entry plaza, the wide deep stone stairs. The open patio, that's why you got to Italy right?There was a loose rod in the closet that wouldn't stay put and upon check in we did find that the room cleaner left the toilet paper wrapper in the trash bin. But no big deal. The room was spacious and the bathroom was large. The unusual Jacuzzi tub was nice and we did use it although when we started it up some small bits of debris / dirt came out of the bottom jets. We just ran the water a bit and let it drain out. This could have been cleaned better or used more often. I think nobody really used that feature much. We did! And enjoyed it.The breakfast patio and breakfast room are really very nice. The rooftop terrace was a nice spot. I would recommend the hotel highly and would certainly stay again even with the minor issues, as the people, location and food are all so very nice.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Perfect location, walking distance to the town square. Staff was very friendly and the service was great. I highly recommend this boutique hotel, the breakfast is delicious! Rooms are very comfortable and clean! You have everything that you need.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Our room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was satisfactory. On the day of our departure, the staff prepared a box lunch for us because we were leaving before the breakfast began... VERY NICE!! In fact, the man who served the breakfast took the time to assist my wife and I with our heavy bags.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Before booking this hotel, I read many reviews and thought - this sounds too good to be true! I booked regardless and can honestly say that this is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in and the reviews I had read were completely accurate in their praise. Nothing was too much trouble for the very friendly staff. Our room was spacious, clean and the décor was so nice. The breakfast buffet was out of this world - many delicious homemade items as well as fresh meats, cheese, fruit etc etc. The location was fabulous for shopping, dining and close to local transportation. If I'm ever fortunate to visit beautiful Sorrento in the future, I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018