US$257
US$218
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

Maison Tofani(Sorrento)
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Ulisse Deluxe Hostel(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$240
US$227
US$174
Priceline
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
US$1,300
Orbitz.com
All reviewspastriesshuttle busevery morningreginabagniluggagegiovannitown
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of a tour trip to Italy. What a disappointment. We arrived at night and the place was dark with no lights on. We were staying with a group of 34 people. Everyone had an issue with their room. The hotel was dirty. Stairwell carpet filthy. Needed a good vacuuming and carpet cleaning. Hair on our bathroom floor that did not belong to my husband or myself. Bathroom floor dirty. Hotel room floor dirty, not vacuumed? Put it this way, I did not want to unpack my things and place anywhere because it was not the cleanest place. No place to put clothing if you did want to anyhow. Super small rooms. No drawers. 3-4 hangers in the room in an open closet. Shower was so small you could not lean over to grab your shampoo without bumping the opposite wall. I had to put my stuff on top of the toilet seat bc there was no place to set your toiletries. Luckily for me, I'm only 5'2 and smaller. For tall or larger people, it was a problem. The shower head also would not stay up and kept falling on my husband during his shower. 1 towel pp was provided. Nothing extra available. No plugs in rooms to charge devices or phone. There was 1 plug behind the headboard. No elevator for those who need one. Wasn't a problem for us. Others from our trip experienced doors that did not lock and you could enter their room without a keycard( which they only give you one per room). You cannot leave the air conditioner on while out bc no power to the rooms unless you put your door keycard in a slot in the room to turn power on. A family had a room with hundreds of ants climbing their walls and another couple whose door did not completely close and they did not feel very safe. We did not feel the safest in this hotel either and wouldn't leave anything of value in there. This is a small boutique hotel but nothing boutique about it. More like a hostel. If you don't care about cleanliness and safety, then this is the place for you. Otherwise I would steer clear of this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maria L
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

First of all the hotel is 2 km out of Sorrento but you can't go on walk because the road is too dangerous. The stuff on desk was good but nothing more. The room smells due to moisture.the breakfast was the worst I've ever taste in any hotel.
The hotel's exterior areas were dirty and generally you could not spend time on them.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelSpicy, Responsabile reception at Hotel Spicy Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest, we are really sorry about your bad experience; it's true, the Hotel is about 1.5 km far from the centre but there is a shuttle and also public transportation, so in 5 minutes you can reach the main square. About the other comments, it's the first time someone says rooms smell bad due to moisture or the exterior areas are dirty, you could have reported this during your stay to let us check and solve the problem, we have a reception desk available 24 hours ready to help you.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Pros:

The hotel was clean and the front desk staff were very friendly. A/C in our room.

Cons:

Housekeeping staff not very pleasant and the walls are paper thin, you hear everything on your floor.

Overall it was a good experience. Use the shuttle that leaves hourly from the campsite to get into town, its cheaper than buses and more reliable. Do not pre-purchase tickets, buy them as you get on what ever you are taking (shuttle, bus, etc). Also, taxi drivers will really gouge you. The shuttle to the nearby campsite leaves town (almost) every hour on the hour from the location shown on the map in the picture.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelSpicy, Responsabile reception at Hotel Spicy Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Marcus, thanks for you comment, we apologize if the housekeeping staff were too loud, we had a problem with internal phones and unfortunately they didn't have other ways to communicate, anyhow we've told them to be as silent as possible because this is not acceptable.
We hope to see you again, maybe in next years, so don't hesitate to contact us in case you want to book a room here.
Best Regards

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

John Marco, speaking wonderful English, helped me get my bearings In Sorrento. It's a great place to use as a 'home base.'

Daniel is the morning waiter, preparing great cappuccinos. Breakfast bar includes a bevy of pastries, cheese, cold cuts, fruit, toast but no eggs, bacon or pancakes. It's truly Italian.

Jet was also quite helpful w/info & breakfast.

No elevator but Mario schlepped my luggage up 2 flights . I awoke the 1st morning to a rooster crowing!? One maid, Moana, working diligently. Rooms are immaculate w white tile.

Then Campground across street has an hourly shuttle to town for $1€.

Location is above Sorrento & out of the way--& I wanted that. Limited Room to park. Restaurant across street Kalimeri's , has best seafood pasta in the world for 13€.

Secluded beach & Grotto (Lido's La Solar) is 15 min walk down & it is an oasis & not crowded. No access by car! Yep. Walk only!
Can eat & rent beach chairs @ Lido's.

A church across street has a small courtyard & benches to view sunset. A market, gas station & ATM handy.

Lobby has a 70's retro feel w/Marilyn Monroe's face painted above a mock grand piano. Multi colored couches in reds/blues & outside seating for coffee. Front staircase leads to the main road.

What I liked about it was it was safe, clean, & inexpensive. You get to chat w/locals. There was a bday party the other night & kids galore laughing.

It's genuinely a 'home away from home.' But, like MY home, NO ELEVATOR!

And, they will match hotels.com rate.

Enjoy. Ciao

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Chocoholicjr

Dear Guest, your comment is great and we really thank you for the wonderful words.
About the elevator, the hotel is still small and we only have a few rooms, but our plan is to have more rooms and of course an elevator.
Thanks a lot
Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I was really looking forward to staying at this hotel from the photos we saw on the internet but on arrival I was somewhat disappointed with what we got. We had an economy double room on the top floor. There is no lift and no one offered to help us with our luggage. The economy room was tiny. The shower was so small that if I dropped something there was no way I could bend down to pick it up. I had to get creative with how I laid out my toiletries with the limited room available in the bathroom. The only space available to open our luggage up was on the bed. Very little floor space. The bed was OK/average for comfort. We could clearly hear other people's TVs and their comings/goings from within our room. I was glad we were only staying one night. It's a shame because the property itself is quite nice and the staff are nice too.

Good points: The hotel has parking which was useful for us. I liked the decor of the public areas of the hotel - they are a little quirky but good fun. From memory I think the wifi was OK in our room. The staff were friendly. The breakfast was reasonable, not too much variety but OK for us. Incidentally the lady who served breakfast didn't speak English but we managed OK with our limited Italian, it was fun to try and communicate. We knew the hotel would be out of town so that wasn't a problem. We were informed by the hotel staff that we could catch a bus from near the camping ground and they gave us a timetable. We bought bus tickets from the camping ground kiosk who also gave us a different timetable that we found more useful. It was quite an easy task to get into town and back by bus, only 10 mins trip.

Room Tip: Economy rooms are TINY. There is no lift so check which floor your room is before you book and/or see if staff can help carry your luggage.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelSpicy, Responsabile reception at Hotel Spicy Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Good evening,
We are sorry to read his comment as we have only given the room for the category you chose. As is written from our site there are various types of rooms and the cheapest one has a smaller dimension than the other.
We are very pleased to read that you havd a good impression with the structure in general and our staff , we will certainly consider your impressions in order to improve our job.
Best regards