2,076 results
All reviews infinity pool rooftop bar the main square modern hotel great hotel piazza tasso pastries train station perfect location comfort room hotel bar breakfast buffet amalfi coast people watching balcony room our honeymoon would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Great friendly place to stay in the heart of Sorrento. Panoramic views from the roof top bar and plunge pool are stunning. The breakfast is good with fresh fruit, cereals, and cooked buffet. All the staff are polite and friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2016

The location of the Hotel Plaza makes it a really important choice for anyone wanting to be down-town Sorrento. The station is 10 minutes walk, and there's easy access to all other excursions, and a huge range of restaurants - only wished I wasn't on business! The pool facilities are great, as is the gym and business facilities. Internet is reliable and adequate for all my business needs, and breakfast's outstanding. I rooms are excellent - especially the bathrooms - spotless, well-serviced. I have stayed here more than once - and have never found any of the staff to be anything less than helpful, friendly and professional. They are easy with lap-tops and work pressures - concierge capability is strong (I know from staying there on holiday). I have no hesitation in recommending the Plaza highly.

Room Tip: Aim for a room with a balcony for a great experience of the town from above
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This is an ideal hotel for a Sorrento trip. Rooms are modern and clean, food and facilities are good quality and the staff are out of their way helpful.

The location couldn't be better, just off the main square but far enough away to be in a quiet spot.

I have seen some reviews about car noise from the street but we didn't hear a thing - then again we were up at 630 with the kids!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We highly recommend the Hotel Plaza in Sorrento. The hotel is modern, very comfortable and is situated in a great location. Their staff provided outstanding customer service. We would definitely stay here again.
The Lucas Family

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Plaza for 3 wonderful days in May , the location was great, the rooms were immaculate , breakfast was included , and all the staff were amazing, they assisted us with scheduling last minute tours of both the Amalfie coast and the island of Capri, made great recommendations for dinners all within walking distance to downtown Sorrento. I would highly recommend the Hotel Plaza to all looking for a small hotel in a fantastic location.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple