All reviews great campsite private beach swimming cap swimming pool mobile home camping village shop on site mini market camping experience eav bus superior cabin aqua aerobics huge campus cooling heating gas cooker small bathroom and shower caravan park
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I recently stayed in Sorrento and chose this campground because of the ocean view location and availability to "camp" without lugging my camping equipment from America. I chose their most expensive lodging, a bungalow, which was still less than most hotel rooms. I was by myself but for some reason I chose a 4 person one, I think it might have been what was available. It was a good size with a really nice master bedroom and a bunk bed in the first room that contained the kitchen and a small table. A small bathroom and shower was in the cabin as well, which was a huge perk. I didn't see inside the smaller cabins but the biggest difference I noticed between mine and the 2 person one next to mine was that mine had a large picnic table eating area covered by a bamboo roof and theirs just had a very small low table and two plastic chairs that didn't really seem adequate for eating on. I don't know about inside.

The campground itself has so many amenities I felt like I was staying in a resort. A small market had most of what you needed for camping supplies and a decent selection of simple foods including cut to order cheese and meat, eggs, pasta, olive oil, a very small selection of fresh veggies and a small selection of fruit, eggs, milk, cream, yogurt, etc. And souvenirs. Note it closes mid day for lunch and then re-opens.

The grounds were really pretty with olive trees everywhere and even some lime and fig trees! As an American this was a novelty to me and I loved looking at them. Of course there is an amazing ocean view in parts of the campground and one of the very best places to view it is in their affordable restaurant. People staying in Bungalows had breakfast included, but I wasn't really a fan of it and actually ended up just paying to get a way better espresso and croissant from the coffee cart next door (open mornings) If you weren't staying in a bungalow I got the impression that you couldn't just walk in and pay for the breakfast buffet, every morning I was there I saw people being turned away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first time camping together with my niece. We reserved a spot with panoramic view and we really got it. It was beautiful located at the camping. The showers and toilets were cleaned several times a day. And we love the the sea although it is quite a stroll to go down and up the mountain. The restaurant from the camping was good as well and not to expensive.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a cabin which we was really cool (photo attached). It said we would get a/c when we booked, but it didn't have a/c which was disappointing. You have to get a card to buy anything there which also needed a deposit, we didn't use the pool as you need to wear a swimming hat to enter, but you needed a card to buy a swimming hat from them. Overall, the experience wasn't very customer friendly. Nice views and cabin was cool :) the shuttle bus to sorrento was great and only 2 Euro return, the drivers where very friendly and saw us struggling with our bags a few times and dropped us to our cabin!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location.
We had a private cabin with an ensuite, they are very modern, they don't come with towels or bath mats but you can rent from the reception I believe. The linen was very clean. We had 3 beds a double
Bunk, and a single on top.
The cabins do not have air con and the fan doesn't really work at all, it was really hot the first night we arrived but cooled down a lot for the last couple nights which was good.
They have a private rocky beach unfortunately there was a lot of rubbish in the water while swimming. They have a pool too which is open until around 7pm
Although you have to wear swimming caps or they won't let you swim. You can buy these from the camp Ground. If you don't have one they will ask you to get out of the pool.
You can buy wifi, they have an hour, 24 hours, 3 days and 7 day options. Keep your receipt tho as it needs to be logged in again (it doesn't automatically log in like most wifi does).
The camp ground runs a shuttle every half hour until midnight down to sorrento 1€ each way.
They have a market on the grounds where you can buy most things you would need they don't take cash however (you can use your bank card) or load up a card from reception to the value you want it's 10€ deposit and you get that back when you return the card and whatever you don't spend. They have atms onsite, a restaurant, also a coffee shop in the mornings and they seem to do a lot of activities for kids there was lots of areas for them to play.

Some of the staff can come across rude sometimes, unsure if it's a language barrier.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I do not understand how this place is at 4 stars when it is probably one of the worst establishments I've ever stayed at. To start off the staff were so rude. Every time we asked them for help or to pay for the long list of extras you had to pay for they were beyond rude, everything single time we spoke to them they treated us like we were children. We booked this place because it was a cheap option for accommodation in Sorrento but we may as well have stay somewhere a little more expensive knowing we would get everything included. You have to pay for the wifi, towels, the 2 min shuttle into town etc. Not to mention you can't buy anything in the campsite unless you get on of their money cards which you have to place a 10€ deposit on. The shuttle stops running between 12-3 which is super inconvenient. I purchased a towel which was dirty and had to argue with the staff for my money back. You have to wear a swimming cap in the pool which is just absurd! The cabins are fine if you stay there in the cooler seasons but be warned you will suffer of heat if you travel here in a hotter seasons. The "air con" that they advertised is a tiny heater not even air conditioning, it just blows hot air. There was nothing good about this place. If you stay here have fun staying ages away from sorrento and walking around in the heat!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends