All reviews minute walk tiny bathroom perfect honeymoon beautiful garden enjoyed my stay small pool this lovely hotel beautiful capri porter piazza luggage island poolside piazzetta ferry tiles
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is cute and the staff overall was friendly. We did have a bit of a language barrier here. The room was cute and clean. The mattresses were too stiff for my taste. It did have really beautiful tile and an ocean view balcony with a suite style where we could close a door and separate the bedroom from the hallway where the bathroom was located. The pool was nice as well. A little chilly for my taste. But why swim in a hotel pool when you can swim in the ocean in Capri?

The most disappointing thing about this hotel for me was the tiny bathroom. The shower stall was so small and uncomfortable and I am a petite woman. Also the blow dryer was strange and I struggled to dry my hair each day. Also, the bathroom was so small that if you are sitting in the toilet, the door would hit you in the knees. This type of set up would probably not bother men, but as a woman, being able to get ready quickly and easily is important.

Overall I give this hotel a B rating. Decent for the price but certainly could use some improvements.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Firstly, the staff were so friendly and welcoming it was like we were old friends. Giuseppe especially was great in explaining what to see nearby and recommend restaurants.
The rooms are typically mediterranean, cool, unfussy, simple. We had room 38 which was one of those on the upper floor with a sea view and balcony. Good aircon!
It was a perfect place, in the early evening listening to the faint notes of someone on their piano nearby, a cool pool, quiet area, very relaxing.
Breakfast was not extensive, there was a selection of things to eat, but not a choice of 6 cereals etc. Fresh coffee (not from a vending machine) fresh pastries, very nice.
We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Sea view with balcony recommended
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The Guys in the lobby are super friendly and helpful.
the Hotel is on the top of capri and from the Piazzetta you have to Walk around 20min
and there's no possibility to go there by Taxi
The Rooms are clean and quiet just the shower could be better

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We are one night in with three to go at this Oasis on Capri. The most charming and attentive care. The pool is mega, as is the family made vino! We could not be happier - don't hesitate - book it now!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bronwyn68
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My friend and I visited Capri in late June and loved our stay at Hotel Villa Sarah. It was our first time in Capri and everyone at the hotel was very friendly and welcoming. We received great recommendations for places to eat and see around the Capri. The pool was beautiful and relaxing. There are many lounge chairs around the pool for sunbathing & reading. The location was very convenient - we liked being able to walk into the main square and to nearby restaurants. The rooms were clean & comfortable. Thanks again for a lovely visit!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends