“Lovely Hotel”
Review of Hotel Villa Sarah

Hotel Villa Sarah
Ranked #31 of 40 Hotels in Capri
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at this hotel. When I arrived, my friend and I were in a hurry to get to a boat tour, so I asked if I could take a lunch order up to my room. The man at the front desk brought up my lunch order very quickly. They kept our mini-fridge stocked.

The hotel had a very nice pool and hot tub. The woman at the desk arranged for our luggage to be brought to our ferry via a porter when we left. We wished we had done the same upon arrival, as the hotel is very high up and it was a long way to haul our luggage.

The room itself was nice. It had a balcony with a breathtaking view of the ocean. It also had a door separating the bathroom from the bedroom with a hallway.

The toilet in the bathroom did not flush well, the shower was very small, and the hair dryer was not very great.

There was occasionally a bit of a language barrier. Overall though, it was a nice experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is cute and the staff overall was friendly. We did have a bit of a language barrier here. The room was cute and clean. The mattresses were too stiff for my taste. It did have really beautiful tile and an ocean view balcony with a suite style where we could close a door and separate the bedroom from the hallway where the bathroom was located. The pool was nice as well. A little chilly for my taste. But why swim in a hotel pool when you can swim in the ocean in Capri?

The most disappointing thing about this hotel for me was the tiny bathroom. The shower stall was so small and uncomfortable and I am a petite woman. Also the blow dryer was strange and I struggled to dry my hair each day. Also, the bathroom was so small that if you are sitting in the toilet, the door would hit you in the knees. This type of set up would probably not bother men, but as a woman, being able to get ready quickly and easily is important.

Overall I give this hotel a B rating. Decent for the price but certainly could use some improvements.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Firstly, the staff were so friendly and welcoming it was like we were old friends. Giuseppe especially was great in explaining what to see nearby and recommend restaurants.
The rooms are typically mediterranean, cool, unfussy, simple. We had room 38 which was one of those on the upper floor with a sea view and balcony. Good aircon!
It was a perfect place, in the early evening listening to the faint notes of someone on their piano nearby, a cool pool, quiet area, very relaxing.
Breakfast was not extensive, there was a selection of things to eat, but not a choice of 6 cereals etc. Fresh coffee (not from a vending machine) fresh pastries, very nice.
We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Sea view with balcony recommended
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The Guys in the lobby are super friendly and helpful.
the Hotel is on the top of capri and from the Piazzetta you have to Walk around 20min
and there's no possibility to go there by Taxi
The Rooms are clean and quiet just the shower could be better

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We are one night in with three to go at this Oasis on Capri. The most charming and attentive care. The pool is mega, as is the family made vino! We could not be happier - don't hesitate - book it now!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends