1,529 results
All reviews business district free shuttle centro direzionale train station close to the airport hotel restaurant upgraded to a suite short stay clean hotel amalfi coast derelict pompeii angelo taxis garibaldi vesuvius mt
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Predictable holiday inn. Clean, good amenities. Can walk to business oriented eating venues. Easy cab ride to naples airport. Would stay here again when flying out of naples. Nice restaurant and bar. Staff very accommodating.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeffrey S
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Jeffrey S
Thank you very much for your good rating regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I am pleased to know you enjoy your stay with us, our helpful staff and also that you have appreciated our location away from the busy City centre.
I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again to Naples.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Nice rooms with parking and amenities near the airport. Others by the airport look seedy. Rooms are nice, bar, some places to eat but don’t go on foot to surrounding areas. There is a little mall area on upper level. The lobby is across the street from an abandoned produce market. Not pretty but views of downtown on upper levels.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Gregory G
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Gregory G,
Thank you for having shared your comments about the recent stay at the Holiday Inn Naples.
I am glad you have appreciated our Hotel for its nice decor, good facilities and our parking facilities.
About the location of our Hotel I know that it not seems to be as attractive as some areas of the center, but this is a location convenient to move, close to the railway station and to the airport, and then, with our complimentary shuttle service is easy to move in a few minutes. Moreover during the day, the Business District offers the opportunity to go shopping and choose from a wide variety of places to eat pizza, while at sunset it becomes the ideal place for jogging.
I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a great experience at the Holiday Inn Naples in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We were surprised when we were dropped off by the taxi in a seemingly sketchy back alley road on a Sunday afternoon, but once we entered we were pleased. The staff were helpful and their English was perfect. The three of us checked into a medium sized room with two large beds and a nice sized washroom. The shower/tub was very high and awkward to shower in, but it was clean. The breakfast, included, was delicious and had many choices. It is located in the financial district so nothing around it is open on the weekends. The shuttle is good, but gets booked fast so we needed to rely on cabs to get anywhere. The hotel staff will get a cab, set the price and ensure you get into the correct one. It was quiet in the nighttime ensuring a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Goodones4
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Goodones4
Thank you for your review regarding your short stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I was happy to hear your appreciation about our hotel in general.
I am pleased to know you enjoy your stay with us and I am happy to hear your appreciation about our hotel, breakfast buffet and our free shuttle bus service.
It is our goal to consistently provide customer satisfaction and your comments are very important to us.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again to Naples.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

This hotel is well-located in the business district in Napoli with many restaurants and shopping nearby. The staff is excellent and always accomodating. The hotel facilities are very good and offer secure parking on-site. The hotel condition is okay and the guestroom and bathroom were clean and up to IHG standards. Would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Canuk72
Thank you for your lovely review.
I am enthusiastic to understand that the overall impression about our hotel and attentive service was good. I am also particularly happy for your positive feedback regarding our staff.
We are very much grateful for your compliments.
Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience and I sincerely hope to see you soon again in Naples.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Stayed here as convenient to drive from Pompeii & to get to the airport. Hotel room was OK. You need to get a taxi to the downtown tourist spots. The check in staff were friendly & helpful. The downside was the restaurant staff who were slow, not friendly & brought us the wrong orders. The staff seemed more interested in chatting to themselves than serving customers - which was a shame as we could have dined outside of the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Bob666,
Thank you for your time to share your comments about the recent stay at the Holiday Inn Naples.
I happy to hear your appreciation about our hotel in general and it is great to see that the location was convenient for your needs
As you have mentioned, this a location convenient to move, close to the railway station and to the airport, and then, with our complimentary shuttle service is easy to move in a few minutes.
On the other hand I am very sorry to read your disappointment about the attitude of our staff member at the restaurant and I kindly ask you to accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience casued.
I can assure you that I have already taken the appropriate corrective actions to avoid this kind of problem in the future.
I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again to Naples.
Kind regards.