Antico Forno delle Sfogliatelle Calde Fratelli Attanasio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We had a short time before we caught the train to Florence. I knew about this place and wondered given the potential line ups whether or not we would make it. It is only a 5 minute walk from Napoli Centrale. When you get there, make sure to go inside and get a number. The Sfogliatelle are divine! Crispy on the outside and creamy and sweet inside. We had the cannoli as well but the Sfogliatelle were the star attraction. Figure out what you want and pay for it before your number gets called.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,038)

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This was recommended by several friends, the place was very busy,and the sweets where fresh.. I think it was a little overrated. I have tasted better.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I came here several times because the sfogliatella frollo (soft) were so delicious! Like others say they come warm right out of the oven. There are lots of locals in the evenings ordering by the dozens, so you may have to wait 5-10 minutes. Don't let that discourage you, they are most definitely worth the wait!!! So, so, so good! I think I'll have withdrawals when I have to go back to the states :(

Reviewed 30 January 2017

The local pastry was really good and fresh from to oven. There where a lot of choices and even if English is not really spoken it's easy to order what you want.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent and always served warm and fresh. Great way to take a break from shopping and sightseeing. Little more expensive but worth it.

Travellers who viewed Antico Forno delle Sfogliatelle Calde Fratelli Attanasio also viewed

Naples, Province of Naples
Naples, Province of Naples

Been to Antico Forno delle Sfogliatelle Calde Fratelli Attanasio? Share your experiences!