All reviews hotel rooms are breakfast room napoli centrale station large terrace budget hotel vesuvius proximity hairdryer
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel met our expectations for a 3 star- no frills but the room was clean and new towels every day etc.
The staff were courteous and arranged a taxi at 4 in the morning for us on leaving.
Beware however that you have to pay upfront as you arrive even if you re tired from travelling.

The disappointing thing for us is that the roof top garden which looks so appealing in the hotel photos and was our main reason for choosing this hotel above all the other 3 stars SHUTS at 10am after breakfast.
We had visions of being able to relax after sight seeing with an acqua frizzante in the shade and away from the hurly burly.
The hotel is missing a chance to make itself distinctive from other 3 star hotels and perhaps do nt realise what a marketing advantage they have. People do nt want to stay in their room or be forced to sit in a cafe to see daylight.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Tonyt60
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Idon't even give this review a 1 star but it won't let me put 0 stars. The website and booking. com website state this place has breakfast and airport shuttle and it did not have either. I came for one night and the area around the hotel as well as the hotel is very old and ruin down. The room smelled awful like mildew, the sheets were dirty with stains as well as the bathroom towels had yellow spots on them, there was very large amounts of dust on every surface of the room. The phone and tv did not work. Wi-Fi barely worked. It was very noisy outside the room with other guest in the halls or rooms which was not very sound proof, there were bugs or insects on the walls that looked dead like they had been there for awhile. One lady answered the phone before I got in and I tried asking her about the airport shuttle and she hung up when she was frustrated because age could not hear me and spoke poor English and said she didn't understand me. Then the second call she said no shuttle although booking.com says they do and she said to take a taxi and hung up. The bed spread also had a cigarette burn on it and the one in the closet was ful of large dust particles I was afraid to sleep inn this room and had a very uncomfortable night. I would not ever recommend this place to anyone! Beware!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Located just outside the Napoli Centrale Station.
Nice and cozy rooms for short stays.
Breakfast starts only after 7am.
Receptionist was not answering the queries properly.
Nice views from the 7th floor terrace.
Overall good stay for short stay in Napoli and convenient to catch the train at night or early morning.

Room Tip: Dont choose the room ourself but you are lucky if you get the room with balcony to enjoy the views of Naples in the evening.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Naples and booked one night in Hotel Garden Napoli. 3 stars is a lie because the hotel is very deficient. Staff are not kind. Even, night staff didn't to want give me my ID after he did the copy. I've never seen that staff keep a ID all the night. I ask him for twice but he didn't give me it.
In addition, smell bad and the room was not clean.
Fortunately, the next two nights we spent in other place, much better.
Very close to the Railway Station (Napoli Centrale), but we don't suggest this neighbour, specially at night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

It's close to the train but that part of town is a bit sketchy. Cheap but what got us was that they were super stingy with the efing A.C.. they said they turn it on at 5pm and sadly they turn it off at like 3 am. Maybe sooner but that's when I woke up in a pool of sweat. Lol. So... I don't recommend this hotel unless you have to. Rooms are small and walls are paper thin. Also the smell of smoke lingered. Seemed clean enough for the night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple