The hotel is well situated near the Termini train station, in about 15 minutes walking, not far from Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. It is located on the top floor of a historic building, with the old-time elevator. Our room was a good size, enough for three adults. Good furniture, large bathroom, good working air conditioner.
The windows looked out into the yard, and in our case it was a brilliant, because that night coincided with the victory of the Italian national team in the semifinals of the World Cup, so Italians celebrated till the night!
However thanks to thick shutters and windows to the inner yard we were able to completely cut off the noise and sleep well before our flight.
Air conditioning was working properly, it must be said that he was well-located - at the entrance to the room above the door to the bathroom. Bathroom also is a good size, with hydro massage shower. You can use a set of personal hygiene items - shampoo, gel, shower cap, nail-file, cotton pads. Everything is very clean, lots of light and mirrors. There are safe and minibar in the room. 2 bottles of water and 2 cans of soft drinks are free. In general, I liked that there is the opportunity to make a tea or Coffey at any time, using the machine in lobby. Breakfast is good - yogurt, fruit, ham, baked goods, tea, coffee. Perhaps the only complaint- is unpleasant step in the room at the boundary between the bathroom and room. You should always remember about it to prevent falling. Especially at night when being awake you don't think about any steps. To the credit of the hotel, the step illuminated by an ultraviolet light, you should just do not forget the lights turn on at night. (There are several switches on the wall, including those from this back-light)
Free Internet access, Wi-Fi is working well, the speed is good.
You should remember about two more nuances:
1. Do not forget to close all the doors of the elevator, otherwise, no one can use it after you.
2. Do not put the suitcases on the leather upholstery of the furniture in the room. (This is written in the memo, which lies on a table in the room)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Relais La Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Relais La Maison
- b&b Relais La Maison Hotel Rome