“Try the Wild Boar pasta!”

Trattoria Priscilla
Ranked #2,637 of 13,204 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$10 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I really love this Trattoria and have eaten here many times. This venue itself is very quaint. And a great stop off before exploring the historic Appian Way it's situated on. The Church directly across the road is where Apostle Paul was belived to have seen Jesus and returned to Rome where he would be murdered.
The food is very roman and the menu can change depending on seaonal ingredients. One of my favourite dishes is the Wild Boar pasta with fettuccine. Give this a try and you won't be dissaponted.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I grabbed lunch here before our visit to the nearby Gladiator School, and I have to say that the potatoes that came with my veal entree were the best potatoes I've ever had in my entire life. And I have had a LOT of potatoes all over the world. Seriously, though, I can't stop thinking about these. I don't even have words. My mind just blanks at the thought of how immensely delicious they were. I'd eat these every day for the rest of my life if I could. If you're considering visiting, DO IT, and don't forget to order something that comes with potatoes! :)

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I would think so from the reviews but there were stickers of excellence on the door and GPS verifies we're talking about the same place! Maybe it's been sold, but this was a decidedly average dinner. I ordered mozzarella and literally got fried cheese on bread. For 11 Euro. The creme caramel dessert tasted incredibly eggy and the caramel sauce was burned. We thought our dinner was overly expensive even without considering the mediocre quality of the meals. The waiter/cook (there was only one staff member) was friendly, but that's about it. The restaurant was empty...I think I know why...

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This cozy little place (around 6-7 tables) is located in via appia antica surrounded by historical place of Rome (first of all Church of Domine Quo Vadis) ! the number of dishes to choose is really short.. something like 3 different first dish sam for second and for dessert but each of them (at least those i could try ) are really well cooked !! Portions are big enough to satisfy !!
Prices are more or less in the average!
I can't wait to go back there!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I go to this Trattoria quite often. When I take clients to see the church of the 'Quo Vadis' I always stop by it. Today, I took my mother there. The restaurant itself is in an old country house, in the middle of the ancient Appian Way! The food here is real Roman food, not your average tourist food. The atmosphere is homey and warm, and prices are fair.
I give 5 stars to all the pasta dishes! the meat dishes too are very good indeed.