Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
FindHotel
Travelocity
eDreams
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Small rooms, no hot water for making tea. Lifts are small. Breakfast spread was good. Very far from the city centre.bathrooms are small for tall people.wi fi was available. After a long journey in the day it was ok.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank aloknandan
Marco B, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Best Western Hotel I Triangoli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2019

Dear Guest,
we are glad to read about your average satisfaction regarding your stay.
We are aware regarding our distance from the city centre, that's why we provide every information about public transports available in order to easily reach it.
As for the rooms, each one of them has the same size and height, and they perfectly meets Best Western standards (as well as the kettle for everyone, which is always available by asking to our reception if it's not in the room.
If you have further suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Wishing you the best, we send you our kindest regards.

Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed here after flying into Rome at 9am. We picked the hotel for the reasonable price, modern looking rooms/ reception and being close to the airport. (Took us an hour to get there )It wasnt the easiest to find, even with a sat nav. Arriving late at night and not knowing the area,we went for the safer option of driving to find somewhere to eat... A mcdonalds/steak house nearby.The room was clean, didnt need AC as it was chilly! Fast check in and out. Cold drinks machine to buy cans and bottles in reception.Breakfast was ok.
If u are driving, park at the front of hotel or down the side. They give u a card that u can use to get into their free carpark, through a large gate at the side.( when you are leaving the car park you have to activate your card down in the carpark in order to open the gates!)Would recommend staying as a stopover after/before flying but would probably opt for a hotel closer to the airport even if you have to pay a little more. After flying its best not to attempt driving too far from the airport until the morning.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank familyalwaysaway39
Marco B, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Hotel I Triangoli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at our Hotel, we are glad that your overall experience at the hotel has satisfied your expectations, and it will be a pleasure to serve you again in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 19 February 2019

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful; however, our room (one bedroom apartment) was not good. There was mold in the bathroom above the toilet and the washing machine was full of mold. I made the mistake of trying to wash our clothes in the washing machine because we had been travelling for over two weeks. Our clothes smelled awful for days. The air conditioning did not work very good either. There was a cat on the property in the courtyard that looked half dead. We stayed here for three nights. I should have requested a different room than the one we stayed in. My husband and I got very sick after staying in this room. We both had terrible coughs and I broke out in a rash. I learned from this experience to change rooms if I am not satisfied. I was too polite to ask for a better room and I can't change it now. It was a learning experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
Marco B, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Hotel I Triangoli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting you know about your experience, giving us the chance to check your overall satisfaction.
We do really apologize about the issues in your apartment. Like you've said, we are always at your disposal, and it's your right to ask for what you've paid for any time during your stay. We do know about mold that can generate due to some customer bad habit of never aerate their apatments during their long stays, so we alredy are prepared to deal with it.
As for the washing machine, our maintenance service is available every morning to fix any issue, maybe we could have easily solved the problem. Finally, you mentioned a cat, we do know since there are a lot of them in the neighbour, it can happen that they wander on our residence garden.
We really hope to see and serve you again in the future, it will be a real pleasure to give you an excellent experience without any kind of trouble.
Best regards

Reviewed 10 November 2018

Very good appearance outside and in the main hall. Quality breakfast item either for people who seek continental or classic european breakfast.Poor quality of the room: AC was not working, several stains on carpet, many breaks and tear in the paint in the main room and in the bathroom, toilet was not fixed to the floor and there was a black stin underneath toilet flush (mold?!?!?) that seemed lightly painted over. Bed was very hard and mattress was bending in the middle.Not the standard you would expect from a BW franchise.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marco B, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Hotel I Triangoli, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Dear Customer,
Many thanks for your review. We are really sorry If your room didn't match what you'd expect as a Best Western Hotel, we work daily to give maintenance and technical assistance as soon as possible, and we will absolutely consider each one of your complains. As for A/C, did you inform the reception about it? We could have sent someone to help you, or else we could have given you a better room.
Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience and we send you our kindest regards, hoping to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

I stayed at this hotel due to a canceled flight at Fiumicino Airport. The check in was done very fast so that the passengers could rest as quickly as possible. The dinner offered by the hotel was pretty basic, but given the circumstances it is understandable. The room was quite spacious and the bed quite spacious and comfortable. In this aspect nothing negative to point out. Breakfast was very bad, I've stayed in 2 star hotels where breakfast was better. I want to point out that some of the employees were very rude, but maybe it's typical of the Italians. During dinner, I asked to a gentleman if I could have a glass of wine, he told me no. But the gentleman leaving my table was approached by the next table and brought wine to them. Awkward situation. Hotel with good rooms but some staff need an urgent training. At check out we were given a small bag with food and drinks to take to the airport. Lady in recepcion, at check out, quite friendly.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nuno T
Marco B, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Hotel I Triangoli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear Nuno,
First of all we would like to thank you for your feedback, it' is important to have as many opinions as possible regarding each guest stay.
As you correctly pointed out, these type of ciscumstances create quite a confusion due to the lack of time in order to give our usual service and kindness, which means providing you meals as fast as we can with what we currently have. Also, bad and incorrect communications between guest-flight company-intermediate booking agency- hotel usually create false expectations or low room for manoeuvre.
As for the staff, again, we do apologize if some of us seemed too rude, hospitality is not something that can be thrown away just because someone is from a specific ethicity (which is not the case), and in these circumstances we always have to pay attention to extras not included, therefore being unable to satisfy hundreds of guests at the same time.
We would like to reiterate our apologies if we didn't fulfill your expectations, hoping to serve you again in the future as a guest on vacation, with more calm and time to really enjoy your time with us.
We send you our kindest regards and we wish you a pleasant weekend.