“Cozy and comfortable place, excellent location”
Review of Domus Cavour

Domus Cavour
Ranked #136 of 3,780 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 May 2016

A very good choice for spending a few days in Rome! It is a very cozy and comfortable place, with an excellent location, at walking distance to all main attraction. Also, several bars and restaurants are near by. The room was large, clean and nicely decorated. The hosts were very welcoming and helpful. Will return when I go to Rome again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear sir, dear madame,
thank you so much for having shared your feedback with the others travelers. i really enjoied the time spent togheter.
I hope to see you as soon as possible in my Domus.

Kind regards

Cristiano DB

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I actually booked Domus Cavour after reading other reviews here!! the hotel is based in a lovely part of Rome, quite residential with lots of restaurants and you can walk to all the sites from the hotel - my friend and I didn't use the metro once (apart from arrival & departure). The breakfast was a surprise as expected a continental breakfast but was offered toasts and eggs! which was a great touch and you get plenty of coffee, juice and water. The last time I visited Rome was around 6/7 years before so Chris mapping out all the sites, the walking distance and bus routes was extremely helpful.

Overall - a really great place to stay and will recommend to friends.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Chezza, i'm very happy to know that you and your friend have spent good time with us.
I have enjoyed your stay here as well.
I look forward to meet both of you next time in Rome.

All the best

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Booked this b&b on reccomendation from reveiws. 6 people, 3 rooms, 4 days.
Cristiano is indeed a wonderfull host, nothing too much trouble.
Bedrooms clean and comfortable
Excellent breakfast
walked to all major attractions
perfect trip

Stayed: May 2016
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear Andy,
thank you for spending you time to spread the word about your impression about us.
You and your friends has been lovely guests and i really loved to have conversation with you.
I look forward to see you next time.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

My husband and our two 6 year olds have just returned from a fantastic 5 night break in Rome, our first trip to Italy. Domus Cavour was a perfect choice for us, providing large family rooms. We were in room 1, which has a double and two singles beds, air con, wifi, satellite tv and a lovely bathroom. Cristiano was a perfect host, he provided an airport transfer for us on arrival and gave us lots of hints and tips to ensure we got the most out of our stay. Cris and his staff provided a lovely breakfast each morning, with a good choice of pastries, cereals, fruit, yoghurt etc, also hot food if required. The apartment is in a great location, with a supermarket next door, all major attractions within walking distance, and lovely restaurants close by. The airport shuttle bus is a 5 minute walk away, it's direct and only €6 per person. Rome is a beautiful place but Domus Cavour made our trip extra special, with its home from home feel, after an exhausting day sightseeing it was great to head back to our lovely comfortable beds. Domus Cavour exceeded all our expectations, we were really sad to leave and can't wait to return. Thank you Cris and your team for looking after us so well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Zoe C
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Zoe,
thank you very much to share your opinion with the community of travelers.
We like this job and we like to continue to keep our standard at the best to provide the best accommodation to our guests/friends.
Honestly i spent very nice time talking with you and your family that i delightful.
All the best to all fo you

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We spent three nights here in April to celebrate my 60th birthday along with my son and daughter and their partners. The hotel was ideally situated close to the Vatican and other sites. Christiano was a great host, arranging airport transfers and showing us exactly on the map how to get to all the places we should see! The breakfast was great and on the day of my birthday I was made to feel very special by my family and Christiano. The rooms are all a good size and we could not have asked for more during our stay. Many thanks.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear madame, it has been a great pleasure for me to have you and your lovely family in my B&B and i'm happy to know that your stay with us has been comfortable. It has been a pleasure for me to contribute to your 60th birthday.
Kind regards