“Perfect base for walking Rome”
Review of Domus Cavour

Domus Cavour
Ranked #134 of 3,782 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 June 2016

My husband and i stayed at Domus Cavour recently and absolutely loved it! Christiano - our host - was so helpful, giving us ideas of how to see the city, printing tickets off that we needed and assisting us in travel bookings. the room was just perfect for two weary travellers! Would stay again if in Rome.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear NZFsherchick, its has been fantastic to host you and your husband for us and me too. One of the think that i love more in this job is the feeling,the relationship and the interaction with the "guests". Some of my guests has become friends of mine and i keep relationship with them by "social". When i see people coming here and spend it's time here as they stay in theirs own home, i understand that i made goal.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

My family of four stayed at this location. The location is walking distance to all major sites which was great for us. The room was spotless, spacious and the staff/service was excellent. This place exceeded expectations and we will definitely go back. I highly recommend it to couples or families.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Dear Sir, Dear Madame, thank you for the kind review. I look forward to meet you next time in Rome.
Kind regards

Reviewed 27 May 2016

My wife and I stayed at Domus Cavour 6 years ago. The location, amenities and the service impressed us so much that we decided to stay in this hotel again when we were passing through for a cruise. The place is spotless and the service is impeccable. If I ever come back to Rome again, I will definitely stay at Domus Cavour again.

Room Tip: Book early to avoid disappointment. In our first visit we had to move to another B&B in our las...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Dear PabloMartin,
first of all i want to say thank you because you choose us again.
Second, thank you for spreading the word about us,
but over all i want to tell you how i have been happy to see you and your wife once again.

All the best

Reviewed 20 May 2016

A very good choice for spending a few days in Rome! It is a very cozy and comfortable place, with an excellent location, at walking distance to all main attraction. Also, several bars and restaurants are near by. The room was large, clean and nicely decorated. The hosts were very welcoming and helpful. Will return when I go to Rome again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear sir, dear madame,
thank you so much for having shared your feedback with the others travelers. i really enjoied the time spent togheter.
I hope to see you as soon as possible in my Domus.

Kind regards

Cristiano DB

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I actually booked Domus Cavour after reading other reviews here!! the hotel is based in a lovely part of Rome, quite residential with lots of restaurants and you can walk to all the sites from the hotel - my friend and I didn't use the metro once (apart from arrival & departure). The breakfast was a surprise as expected a continental breakfast but was offered toasts and eggs! which was a great touch and you get plenty of coffee, juice and water. The last time I visited Rome was around 6/7 years before so Chris mapping out all the sites, the walking distance and bus routes was extremely helpful.

Overall - a really great place to stay and will recommend to friends.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
CiroDB, Proprietario at Domus Cavour, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Chezza, i'm very happy to know that you and your friend have spent good time with us.
I have enjoyed your stay here as well.
I look forward to meet both of you next time in Rome.

All the best