“Fantastic Central Rome Apartment!”
Review of Palazzo Olivia

Palazzo Olivia
Ranked #61 of 1,165 Speciality Lodging in Rome
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I don't think you can find a more centrally located apartment in historic Roma! We walked to all the major sites including the Vatican. Jennifer gave us great directions on how to get to the apartment from Termini via bus (quite the experience with luggage during rush hour!). She was there to meet us & was very welcoming and helpful. She directed me to the closest grocery which was around the corner. The apartment also had a great pamphlet they created with walking directions to different sites, piazzas, and cafes. The apartment on the 4th floor serviced bylift, itself was spacious for Europe, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen and smaller living area. The apartment was clean, functioned well, and was pretty quiet, considering you are in central Rome. We loved that there were large windows to small balconies to step out onto. Piazza Novana is literally around the corner, with so many cafes and stores in the quiant backstreets between. The Pantheon is no more than a 5 minute walk and the Vatican iabout a 15 minute walk. We had a fabulous stay and will return when next we are blessed with the opporutnity to visit Roma!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank plbaird2000

Reviewed 29 February 2012

The location was good, very central and a short walk to restaurants, Piazzas and Site-Seeing spots. The room was clean, Jenifer (manager) was excellent, location was also quiet at night time. For a few days there was renovation work which started very early in the morning (7:30) however this is obviously not a regular event. The apartment above us could do with felt on the feet of furniture (but this was more the people dragging chairs instead of lifting!). Overall, would recommend!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NikkiCooper
Reviewed 28 February 2012

At the beginning of February I've planned my last trip to Rome, this time was a really special occasion since I was traveling with my family ad I wanted to find something really nice for us. Palazzo Olivia, is exactly what you need when visiting a city with the history and tradition of Rome!
A warm and welcoming classic building with large and fine decorated apartments. The nice smell of home makes you feel part of the city while living just behind Piazza Navona!
We had a really nice time there surrounded by this unique atmosphere.
I am looking forward to experience the same feeling again at Palazzo Olivia in occasion of my next business trips.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Roberto Bob F
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Palazzo Oliva was all I needed. The apartment Rosina felt really like a home.
The staff discrete efficient and polite The apartment clean quiet and well equipped.
perfect value for my money.
I'd definitively try to book there again for my next stay in Rome.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ilDogo
Reviewed 16 December 2011

My husband, two adult children, and I spent four nights in Figaro. Jenifer checked us in and showed us to our apartment upon arrival and was helpful throughout our stay. Figaro was very clean and larger than we expected. The apartment consisted of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchenette and small living room. The windows were double-paned and kept the noise of the street to a minimum. The back bedroom facing the courtyard was very quiet. Reception times were noted outside the office along with emergency numbers in case we needed assistance when the office was closed. Wireless internet was free and worked well in our apartment. The location of Palazzo Olivia is excellent. It is close to restaurants and most major sites. Piazza Navona and the Pantheon are very close. The bus stop is across the street and taxi stand about a block away. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Ann C
palazzolivia, Direttore at Palazzo Olivia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

Dear Guests,

I just want to say it was a pleasure having you.
You are an easy going and very nice family!
I hope you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you here.
I wish you and your family a great 2012!