“I keep Coming Back”

Pho1
Ranked #2,406 of 13,010 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Neighbourhood: Monti
Description: Traditional Vietnamese restaurant specialized in pho in the heart of Rome
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoy this place so much. It's so small and unassuming but every single thing I've tried on the photo is lick your fingers fantastic.

Rome is not so big on international cuisine unless you're looking for Chinese or cheap all you can eat Sushi (tastes as cheap as it is). So Pho1 is a greatly appreciated fairly new entry in the Asian cuisine sector for Rome.

I'm so glad that outdoor dining is allowed again and any day now we'll be able to eat inside too. The prices are so reasonable I've rarely ever spent over 20 euros and I always try a few different things. I really like their choices for all in one plate. Two or three different items on the same plate so the portions are not exaggerated but definitely sufficient.

I can't recomment Pho1 enough and I know I'll be going back soon.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank ExpatMichael
Write a reviewReviews (135)

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

Crazy good Vietnamese food. We’ve visited Vietnam and the food in this restaurant brought us back. Their Pho is good and with a lot of meat. Filling for sure!

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank Ourcheaptravels
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Amazing food, nice area, most authentic eastern orientale food in the whole of Rome !

-Nice Staff
-Lightning fast service
-Extremely fair price

10/10 will be eating here again !!

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I went in for dinner after a long day of sightseeing. We ordered summer rolls, spring rolls, small pho ga, and small bo bun hue. The summer rolls were the best we’ve ever tasted, fresh & full of flavour. The spring rolls were also very good. We have spent time in Vietnam & we both love Vietnamese food and our meal was as good as, if not better than we had in Vietnam. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Staff, service and food was excellent. It’s a shame they don’t do takeaways to England.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank 161Kaz63
Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Thumbs up, good friendly service and food at reasonable price. Serving for S is quite huge. My advice avoid the L and complement it with side dishes.

Date of visit: December 2019