Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$193
US$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$273
US$213
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

US$409
US$304
Condotti Hotel(Rome)
US$86
US$79
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$287
US$154
US$136
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel Hassler(Rome)
US$807
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2016

first they charged double. I pay 183€ in booking.ie and they charged additional 120€ for the service (don't know what service??? they still didn't confirm it) and 40€ city charge. for 345€ I was able to get proper hotel not just a room in the basement. I requested to cancel my booking as it was still 10days before arriving but communication was poor. they promised me 20€ discount but didn't give it as well. It was getting very noisy in the morning so no sleep from 5am. it was not possible to open the window because of mosquitoes and also because our window was the ground level, so dogs, cats and people were walking just beside my bed. and with the closed window it was unbelievably hot. it was very bad experience as it cost me more than I can afford and after my few days in Rome I was happy to go back home and have proper sleep.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Reda G
Reviewed 3 January 2016

There is no wifi, there is no staff and the owner whose name I forgot started to argue. They are like mafia.This hostel is underground and the price is the same us a 3 star hotel next to it.. We stayed only 1 night the other day the uneducated owner told us leave the room or sleep in a double bed and on a sofa with 4 people. It was so disrespectful.We went to 3 star hotel next to this which was great with the same price.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank 132astrid
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

At first it was a bit hard to get into, had to stand outside for about 10 minutes ringing the buzzer and ask locals if we were at the right place, the lady who dealt with us was absolutely fantastic, very helpful and very kind, the place was tidy and spacious and the bed was great for a good night sleep after a long day touring,would recommend this to anyone

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2015

This is an basement of building where has been changed to 3 rooms with their bathrooms. windows at the level of pedestrian side of road. little bit humid, even though they have made recent redesign of rooms. the bed is so soft that made me not feel comfortable as i prefer solid mattresses. At the check in they charged me extra fees that i did not notice during the reservation (extra 15 euros/night divided like this : 5€ electricity, 5€ cleaning of bed sheets and towels, 5€ for for room cleaning).
This place is really a trap for wasting extra 15 euros/night + regional tax

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Drsmaart
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at the Double B 3 nights.
The metro is 150 meters away and the Coliseum is a 15-minute walk away.
Well maintained, clean daily and Italian breakfast was plentiful and varied.
Room striking orange.