“Lunch like a local”

Pizza Florida
Ranked #37 of 13,452 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Ghetto
Description: Pizza by weight.
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived just before midday, so thought it might be too early but the counter was full of pizza ready to be cut up weighed and heated. This is pizza where you buy any size of slice you want, we had 4 different flavours for two of us. There was a good selection of cold drinks ( including a €10 bubbly) but no pressure to buy.
It was raining so we wanted to eat in, there are only a couple of small tables as this is mainly for takeaways. Our food was served hot on a nice wooden board.
We had no problems communicating and the lady serving was friendly and helpful.
There is so much choice here, you just have to go and find it yourself.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Best pizza if Rome. They can cut as big slice as you want, and incredibly nice guy serve you out . Recommend it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I went in absolutely by chance and only because I saw a lot of people crowded near this small Pizza place and I am so glad that I followed my instinct and actually went in. As I entered the staff described all the various kinds of pizza: with mozarella and ham,shrimps, mushrooms, tuna ...and a lot more. I had 3 large pizza pieces for just about 7 Euros (I don't usually eat that much, but it was just sooo delicious!).
It is worth mentioning that the seating is limited and because of the apparent wide popularity of the place, many can't find a seat and just take the pizza with them to eat right outside or somewhere else.
In a nutshell, if you are looking for a quick, authentic Italian, tasty and affordable lunch - this is the place to go! I do really recommend it!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The pizza was ok, nothing special. I am not sure why this places is rated so highly. Really nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We came here early and often, they had vegan options for my son with food allergies and the staff got to know him. You tell them the size of the piece with your hands, busy , cheap flavorful and fresh filled with locals and tourists, really strictly take out and a great place for a snack stop while one is walking all over room. A block to the entrance to the Jewish Ghetto

Been to Pizza Florida? Share your experiences!