5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$589
Booking.comUS$586
Hotels.comUS$589
Orbitz.comUS$589
eDreamsUS$586
Trip.comUS$1,900
1,344 results
All reviews spanish steps grand deluxe room floor terrace concierge desk eternal city beautiful hotel perfect location roman holiday small balcony beautiful room rooftop bar pastries doorman andrea
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We recently stayed in this fabulous hotel with 2 other couples. The location is great, but it is the hotel and staff that makes it special. Even though each of our rooms were different, they were all superior in every way. The staff goes out of their way to make sure your every need is met. The roof top bar was an amazing place to watch the sunset. However, our favorite place was the courtyard bar. The Art Deco vibe takes you back to a wonderful time, and the service and drinks were excellent. This hotel will definitely be my choice on my next visit to Rome.

2  Thank Roadie523
HotelHassler, Proprietario at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler during your visit to Rome and for having taken a few moments to share your experience.

I am very glad to know you enjoyed your stay and that you were particularly pleased with our central location and service.
I was also delighted to read that you really appreciated our Palm Court restaurant and its service and drinks.
It will be a pleasure to share your kind words with all of our personnel.

I truly hope you will have many more opportunities to stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hassler for another unforgettable stay in the Eternal City!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Hassler Hotel, positioned at the top of the Spanish Steps is an exceptional location right beside the Piazza di Spagna, which is crowded with lively tourists at all times. Despite the price this is a must stay perfect place in Rome especially around Christmas time. We had a room at the back; it was small but beautifully decorated with detailed ceilings, a modern bathroom and a nice side view of the steps. We have a weakness for Old World style elegance and are mostly prepared for whatever drawbacks are associated with the age of a hotel. The main one here was the lack of adequate insulation - could hear the other rooms at night and outside garbage collections in early mornings. Our budget didn't quite stretch to the Imàgo, the 6th floor panoramic Michelin starred restaurant with its unique view over the city, but were informed about its spectacular paintings and views . There is a lovely courtyard out the back, which was great for a quiet drink in the evenings. Salone Eva is open for snacks or afternoon tea at most times of day and guests enjoy live piano music in the evenings. The décor and style of the lounge is unique - not tacky, but like dining in an upscale salon that often caters to the rich and famous. We would return in the event of a cash windfall or lottery win!

Room tip: Enjoy courtyard.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John M
HotelHassler, Direttore at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler and also for having taken the time to share your experience.

It is our constant aim to make our guests feel at home and to make their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible, so you can imagine how glad I am each time a valued guest takes a moment to let me know how much he enjoyed his stay with us.

I am very pleased to see from your ratings that your last stay was to your general satisfaction.

I was however sorry to learn that your stay was disturbed by noise. I will however speak to the relevant departments in order to minimize the inconvenience.

If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even better than the last please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members.

I look forward to welcoming you to the Hassler again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to stay with us.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

From the effusing Doorman in glorious white and gold uniforms to the Italian pink marble interior, the Hassler exceeds all expectations. After landing, we rushed to the bar for their thrist quenching Signature drinks- The Hassler Martini and The Hassler Black Martini. We were not disappointed one bit. Along came the green Spanish olives, fine potato chips and the assorted peanuts. Love the bartenders. The hotel is right next to The Spanish Steps.

Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelHassler, Direttore at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review in regards to your last stay at the Hassler.

I am extremely pleased to know how much you enjoyed your experience as well as the delicious cocktails prepared and created by the members of our staff.

It will be a pleasure to share your sincere compliments with our staff. They will be very glad to know how much you appreciated their creativity and dedication.

I hope you will have many more opportunities for you to stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you once again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a bit demanding when I pay a lot to stay in an exceptional place but Hotel Hassler is worth it. Amazing Bar, Amazing terrace, great service (especially housekeeping) beautiful room and most important of all GREAT LOCATION !!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler.

I was very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations.

I am also very happy to know that our staff was helpful. I will be very pleased to pass on your compliments to them.

I look forward to welcoming you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to stay with us.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The Hassler Hotel is the perfect place to stay when in Rome, this family owned hotel with lots off history, wonderful location on top of the Spanish steps and easy access to all major venues by walking through the beautiful streets of Rome
The staff are fantastic, so helpful with selecting restaurants or places to go or organising
tours
The Bar on the roof top is a must to watch the sunset & city light up

Room tip: Choose a room with a city view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome.

I appreciated you sharing your positive ratings regarding your overall impressions of your experience and of our staff, as well as our central location. I am also very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the view from our panoramic terrace.

I look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to stay with us.

Kind regards,