Ways to Experience Arena Tours
from US$222.52
from US$56.67
from US$30.91
More Info
All reviews excellent tour guide maria these guys guided tour gladiator knowledge colosseum history informative
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

We wasn’t sure about the tour to begin with but our guide Ivana was exceptional. She was so informative and we really felt like we learned a lot. She’s also a great photographer having taken some lovely pictures of on top floor of the colosseum. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Had a very nice experience with Maria! Very experienced, lots of details explained in a funny way. I truly recommend :)

1  Thank scareett
Reviewed 21 October 2020

We had Maria as our guide and she was amazing! the tour was great seeing one of the most beautiful sights in the world, maria was very helpful and incredibly knowledgeable and made the tour special. would defiantly recommend! Spoke excellent english and also helped and advised us with other things in the city !!

1  Thank loucolley23
Reviewed 21 October 2020

I did a tour in a small group today of the Colosseum and Forum. At first I was nervous about handing money over to a stranger outside the Colosseum but it turned out to be a great tour.
Our guide was Maria who is very professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She gave a very thorough explanation of the history of the Colosseum and Roman history. I learned a lot on this tour.
I highly recommend Arena Tours and Maria.
BTW, I am 70 years old and travel the world. I sold tours myself in Laos so I know what a good tour is all about.
Thank you Maria for a great job!
Michael Ikeda, World Traveler

1  Thank Mike I
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

We had an exceptional tour with Ivana on Saturday. Her knowledge of the ruins was great and her enthusiasm was infectious. We would definitely have missed so much left to our own devices. She even offered her assistance to our daughter who is staying in Rome for three months should she need it. Thank you Ivana for a great experience.