Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$54
Expedia.comUS$123
Hotels.comUS$123
ZenHotels.comUS$160
All reviews roman forum master suite great location monti neighborhood breakfast lady small hotel heart of rome trevi fountain pastries breakfast was amazing ancient city palatine hill ham walking distance trip to rome this lovely hotel wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was beautiful, clean and located centrally for easy access to Rome. We stayed here our very first night in Rome. March 2019 is when we stayed and we would highly recommend for future stays.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dearest Guest,

thank you for your delightful review. We are glad our central location made your stay with us easy and pleasant.

We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days 4 years ago (had no option to go back that far on this review hence the June 2020 date) and was extremely happy with the service. I am a woman and was travelling alone. I felt safe and ended up with the perfect single room. It was cozy and well appointed. Best of all the hotel was walking distance to many of the tourist attractions Rome has to offer. The breakfast was absolutely amazing. I am planning on returning to Rome in the next few years and I am definitely returning to this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Annie,

thank you for choosing us on your solo adventure. We are glad that you enjoyed our quality breakfast and felt safe throughout your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here on my first trip to Rome. I arrived at night and had no idea that in the morning, I would walk only 100 meters and see the sun coming thought one of the arches of the coliseum!!!!! It was amazing!! The location is right near all kinds of shops and restaurants. You can walk to all the main attractions! I will definitely book my next stay at the Nerva Boutique Hotel! You won't be sorry. Breakfast downstairs was delicious!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dearest Guest,

thank you very much for your feedback. We are truly delighted that you had an unforgettable stay at our centrally located facility.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When you travel to a city as popular and crowded as Rome, your hotel location is EVERYTHING! & Nerva Boutique is right in the centre of town! I also love that in a city full of history, you can come back to a newly renovated, fresh modern room with a ton of personal touches. Summer 2021 goals!

Date of stay: December 2020

Dearest customer,

thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location of our boutique hotel made visiting our beautiful city easy and pleasant.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

I have always had an amazing stay at Nerva Boutique Hotel and that is the reason that i keep going back on each visit in Rome. The Staff is extremely nice and helpful, with plenty of great recommandations for restaurants and visits. Most importantly, the hotel is very clean and the location is very central. It is maximum 15 minute walking distance to all the major sights in Rome. My favorite part of the hotel is their complimentary afternoon tea that they offer every day at the reception for the guests which is just the most perfect way to reboot your energy after a busy day visiting and walking in the city. Once the pandemic is over i would love to return to this amazing hotel!

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for staying at our hotel. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our energizing afternoon tea, our cleanliness, strategic central location, and the service of our hard working staff.

We hope to see you again very soon.