This was my 6th stay at this property. Its major strength is the location. Located in the quiet Prati detract of Rome on the north and west side where the Tiber river bends from the north to the west towards the Vatican. From this hotel you can walk to the Piazza del Popolo on the east, or to Piazza Navona on the south or the the Vatican on the west. The hotel modern public areas are generally clean and orderly. The lobby has 3 elevators which is quite an advantage over other Rome hotels! Rooms are generally very well appointed but some rooms are better than others. Some sections of the hotels still have not been upgraded from the old decor (hotel is an ex-Jolly Italian Hotel Chain). Generous breakfast buffet. Staff is friendly and polite but in some cases you will need patience to be attended. During this stay (I bring groups of clients) our clients luggage was delivered to the wrong rooms and it took a while to find them. Also one of our client's luggage was damaged and the staff was not sure how to handle the situation, eventually rested on the fact that we could not prove it was the hotels' doing. Other than this unfortunate situation, the value of the hotel is superior to many other choices in Rome, especially when you consider the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci