US$171
Condotti Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$68
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$249
US$243
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$211
US$162
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$97
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$158
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$250
US$197
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

US$220
US$159
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$657
US$200
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

1,072 results
All reviewsfree airportjacuzzi bathvatican cityrooftop gardenwithin walking distancethe hotel staffsight seeingmini barmin walkhotel is situatedpublic transportationvisit to romeon footmetro stationtrevi fountaineurossites
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently for two nights. The hotel is situated in Via Crescenzio and is around five minutes' walk away from the Vatican. The transport hub for buses and trams at Risorgimento is very close and the nearest Metro station is Ottaviano which is ten minutes away on foot.

My room was a decent size with mini bar and safe, but no facility for hot drinks. The bathroom contained a tub with jacuzzi, but having taken a bath, I had used my allocation of hot water and had to wash with cold water on the last day.

Breakfast was reasonable with a good selection of cold choices plus scrambled egg and sausage as the hot items.

I found the staff helpful and the free transport back to the airport was much appreciated. They also helped me after departure with an enquiry about lost property.

Overall, it was an enjoyable stay and I paid just under £120 per night.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The atmosphere of Hotel is important for my family.
We spent in the Atlante Garden 4 days and really like our stay there.
Max met us and delivered the luggage into the room, which remind us some Italian movies.
Administrator was very professional and friendly (I am so sorry that forgot the name of Gentlemen- Jose??), Room was taken care of daily and we liked to go back there after spending all day, exploring the Rome.
Location: 12-15 minutes (approximately) from the St. Peter’s Basilica, this was perfect in our case.
Small tip: you would love to visit the Roof Garden Restaurant bar (Hotel Atlante Star, ask administration) and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking view and service.
We are ready to go back….

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Spent four nights at this hotel, and I couldn't wait to get out. location wise it was OK. Just 5 minutes walk from the Vatican and numerous restaurants, perfect for sightseeing. The hotel staff were OK, some where friendly and helpful, some had a long face, and no smile. The room we got was nothing like in the pictures as advertised, and this is the reason for my low marking. They charged a lot for this room, and it was the worst room out of all of them. It felt like we were given a make shift room where the caretaker would stay. The room smelt strong of wood varnish, poor beds and bedding. The bathroom was the worst I have seen. I know this was the worst room as I snooped around looking at the other rooms whilst the hotel maid was making the other rooms. Nothing like the picture was our room which made me upset. I did go with wife and 2 kids, so maybe thats the biggest room they had, but still to charge me so much and not the same quality I think was a poor let down. At night it, it was quite noisy, you can here the traffic and bin men, and all sorts of industrial machinery.

Room Tip: For the price look else where, on a budget then this may be your best option to be near location.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Rahil999
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Atlante garden is only a short walk to all the major Rome attractions, a arrange of Resturants just around the corner.
You can have breakfast for 9euro. Rooms are clean and have everything you need and we have a window over looking the street. Lifts are small as per Europe.
The reception staff bend over backwards to sort out a issue we had and he had the patience of saint to deal with our travel agent who was not very helpful.
Recommend to stay In Rome to see the sights perfect place

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Spent five nights at this hotel, great location just 5 minutes walk from the Vatican and numerous friendly restaurants perfect for sightseeing which was why we were in Rome. The hotel staff are friendly, the room was small with interesting decor, the room and hotel has a silk fabric feel material covering the walls - very different and gives it a classy feel but looks worn in places which unfortunately lets it down. On arrival I thought I made a big mistake, a simple door leading down to the hotel entrance, in fact you could pass in without knowing it's a hotel, industrial wheeled bins outside do not give it any curb appeal and very off putting. But we were using it for a bed only and was perfectly comfortable and fit for purpose.
Rome itself is a great city to visit although can be expensive, we booked several guided tours which is a must to understand the history behind the sights, the night tour of the Colosseum was one of the best and to be there without the crowds makes the experience that bit more memorable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple