US$165
  • Room Service
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$103
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$205
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

US$136
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$249
US$243
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$164
  • Bar/Lounge
Condotti Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$692
Hotels.com
1,115 results
All reviewsgreat locationtrevi fountainwalking distancepastrieshamfirst floortaxi rankfontana di trevitwin roomhard boiled eggscentral locationtrain stationbread rollsroom keyair conbusy roadspanish steps
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Went here on a recommendation by a family who had stayed there 2 years ago. Great location to tourist attractions and great shops around too. The images people have provided are pretty much the representation of thehotel. Id stay there again, if I ever had opportunity to go back.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank mina-yeg
Reviewed 30 October 2012

My husband & I stayed there for 1 night, If I would of known how nice it was, we would of planned better. It was w/in walking distance to everything that we needed to see and visit. The location was perfect. Carlos, the man in change could of not of been nicer, w/a free breakfast, it was perfect for our needs, Also it was very clean. This is truly an Italian Hotel w/friendly careing people working there. If we ever go back to Rome, this is the place we are staying.

Room Tip: Ask for a view, the room we had, it was right on Nazionale w/a perfect view, w/little noise
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue A
HotelGiolliRoma, Manager at Hotel Giolli Nazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Dear SCA711,
We really appreciate all the feedback you have provided us and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.
It will be our wish to have you as our guests and we really hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at Giolli hotel for 5 nights. The location was perfect, 2-3 stops away from termini. The staff were very helpful and friendly, rooms were clean. You can walk to almost every historical places in rome. My only issue was WIFI which did'nt work during my stay. Overall i had a very good time there and highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012
HotelGiolliRoma, General Manager at Hotel Giolli Nazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Dear Parisa1981,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experiences at our hotel.
About one month ago, we have had a lot of new changes regarding the internet, we have been upgrading and installing new modem around the hotel to increase the strength and speed of the connection. We apologies for any in convinces you might have had.
As you have mentioned above we are very close to Termini Station, approximately a seven minute walk. We are also located minutes away from a lot of the famous land marks such as: Fontana di Trevi, Spanish steps and The Colosseum. We are also very lucky to have a bus stop / taxi rank and a Tourist information center located right in front of the hotel.
Thank you for your recommending our hotel and we would love to see you again.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Hotel is a great location, clean room, only small but only slept there and showered, easy to find from train station, about 10-15 minutes walk.
can walk to Trevi Fountain, Collosseum, spanish steps, get the local bus to the vatican 1.50 euros each way.
Breakfast boiled eggs, bread rolls, cheese, ham, pastries but ok.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
HotelGiolliRoma, General Manager at Hotel Giolli Nazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Dear blues1875,
Thank you for taking the time to write our hotel a review.
My team and I are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The are a few main contributing factors as to why our hotel is successful. The main reasons are that we are very really lucky to have such professional and enthusiastic employees working for us and that we are located on Via Nazionale a very famous street located minutes away from the Colosseum, Fontana di Trevi and the Spanish steps.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Hi to all staff at hotel Giolli,

Thankyou for making my stay a stay to remeber! I stayed in your beautiful hotel 2 days ago being the 24/10 in one of your single rooms. It was very nice. I loved how all your staff speak and write english, made my stay much more comfortable.Your breakfast was very nice and I loved how you made fresh coffe from the coffe machine (I love fresh coffe) I would highly recomend this hotel to anybody traveling with a family, a lover or for business! Thank you again for such an enjoyable stay, i will be recomending you to all my friends and family. I will be traviling back to room next year January, so i will see you again. Wish warm reguards Silvart.

Room Tip: I would recomend any room very beautiful, i had a friends stay on the 3rd and 4th floor, they said it was very nice too!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
HotelGiolliRoma, Manager at Hotel Giolli Nazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Dear Silvart,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel.
My team and I are very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and that you loved our city,
We are very blessed to have such professional staff working for us and for such a long period of time.
We would like to thank you again for your opinions about our hotel and recommending us to your family and friends.
It was a pleasure to have you and we would love to see you again.