Hotel Genova
Hotel Italia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$302
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$257
US$852
US$434
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationnear termininice hotelwithin walking distancefront desk staffbusy streetthe hotel managerhop on hoptop floortwo blocksstayed at this hotel for nightsthe air conditioningmain attractionssight seeingdouble roompastriestrevi fountain
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Genova for 5 night with my family.
We came all the way from Australia with a 2 years old and at our arrival we were exausthed. It was a pleasure to be welcomed by the amazing girls at the desk.
One in particular served us, Angelica,her costumer service was impeccable. She been quick and kind and gave us a huge amount of information regarding the city as well as the hotel.
She been very patience with our boy who was grumpy at the time and recommended us few restaurants nearby for our dinner.
We were very pleased with our room and with the services offered by the Hotel that is very central and beautifully kept. (And clean).
I would definetly go back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ClaudioPiraino, Direttore at Hotel Genova, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Perla
I thank you for your nice comment.
We work hard every day to keep our quality standard high and your comment gave effort on it.
Thank you from Angelica, she remembers with pleasure and sympathy your family.
I hope you had a nice journey back home.
Take care and I hope one day to see you again at our Genova.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Genova Hotel for 4 nights. Room was well presented, comfortable and very clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Located within a 2-3 minute walk to the Termini station which makes it very convenient to take transport.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed just one night waiting to get on a cruise. Rooms a bit dated and bathrooms could be cleaner but still ok .. suppose everyone has different opinions on cleanliness.. Great location just a few mins walk to central railway station and 20 mins walk to Colloseum.. breakfast was nice with plenty of choices and I recommend the restaurant just out the front door and turn left. First one you come across.. the lasagne is awesome..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Just had a long weekend in Rome and we decided to stay at Hotel Genova. We took the train from the airport to Termini and Genova was no more than a 6 minute walk which was great. Checked in quickly and efficiently and left our cases with the concierge and headed out for lunch. Claudio on reception suggested a lunch venue and gave us a note for free lemon cello. Just to add, Claudio was extremely helpful throughout our stay, arranged bus tickets and taxis so all in all provided great service.

The room was clean, comfortable and spacious and we had an outside terrace which was lovely. Overall the hotel is well located with lots of bars and restaurants nearby and the centre is only a 25 minute walk. Buffet style breakfast was provided each morning which made for a good start to the day. The hotel has a nice atmosphere and I felt that it was well ran. I would also like to mention Ricardo who I didn't meet whilst staying at the hotel, however, he arranged for some clothes that my Wife left behind to be posted on to the UK. I would without doubt stay here again when I go back to Rome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ClaudioPiraino, Direttore at Hotel Genova, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear guest
I thanks from Claudio & Riccardo.
They remember you as two nice and gentle clients.
I hope I will have chance to meet you on your next stay in Rome.
With my best regards.
Claudio Piraino
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

On arrival it looked as if our rooms had been double booked but the hotel Manager, CLAUDIO, did all he could to keep us and our 2 friends together. Whilst we had a very enjoyable rooftop lunch at a restaurant he recommended, Claudio sorted the problem.
My wife and I were given a beautifully newly renovated room which had been done to the highest standard. OK there was no view as it looked into the back area of the hotel but the quality and comfort of the room made up for that, plus you don't want to spend too much time in your room when Rome is there for you! The bed was big and comfortable, subdued lighting, rain shower in the delightful bathroom and plenty of cloths storage. Also the essential safe.
Breakfast was a buffet with a plentiful selection.
This hotel is close to the railway station/bus station and surrounded with good restaurants. Walking to the main attractions takes 15 - 20 minutes but is all downhill!
Claudio was very helpful with recommendations as well.
Some of the reviews below are very severe but we can only comment to how we found the hotel and staff and that was excellent.

Room Tip: Room 608 was newly renovated but no view. If that doesnt bother you then try it.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comment.
Claudio Piraino