“Excellent Hotel Convenient Location”
Review of Home G 47

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Home G 47
Ranked #2,425 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 November 2016

First person we met at the hotel was Julia. She was very helpful and nice to work with. Thr room was neat and clean each day. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a great choice of pastries , meats , cheeses,eggs, bacon to choose from. There are some good restaurants to choose from within walking distance of the hotel. Just over the bridge there is a place hidden away at via mercanti. Its a back door and up some stairs. Maybe someone who reads this could add the name. Very good food!

Room Tip: First floor, no need for elevator
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Not yet stayed at the hotel. Booked months ago and due to a issue in the UK my credit card was replaced. Let Hotel 47 know by email, didn't think it would be an issue but they required as policy photocopies of both front and back of my credit card. This obviously raises alarm bells and even spoke to my UK bank who advised for obvious reasons this should be done. They cannot take details over the phone and have no secure way of taking new details if your credit card changes. looks like I may have to cancel my booking due to the risk and advice from UK bank :-(

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel is located within walking distance of all the main historic sites and the vibrant Tiber riverside, but essentially the hotel has a special combination of tranquility in the centre of all the action. All aspects of the hotel are superb- we stayed for seven nights in July.
The reception staff are very professional and nothing is too much trouble, they are the first interaction on arival, they are excellent.
The restaurant and breakfast rooms are excellent, both in service and food offer.
Take your time to relax in the excellent roof top restaurant for lunch or dinner and look over the superb views of Rome not to be missed- a gem!

Room Tip: Our Room was street-side but perfectly acceptable for the location. The hotel operates quietly and e...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I would call Hotel 47 a boutique hotel. Rooms were clean and decent in size. Breakfast was wonderful and the weather allowed us to eat outdoors. Staff kept the coffee coming. Front desk staff was courteous and friendly and gave us great maps with some solid recommendations for dinners. The rooftop restaurant was priced well and the food was creative and very good. We loved the hotels location and walked to most of the places we visited. If you go to the capitol museum a few blocks from the hotel, forget about the front steps. Walk around the block and up the hill. You will be afforded a great view high above the Forum which is just below.

Room Tip: I would try to get a room away from the main street in front of the hotel. It's pretty busy and...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. The location, staff, amenities, rooms, restaurants were excellent, the best I have seen. I was on my own and the roof top restaurant staff treated me like a queen as well as the lobby staff. The food in the restaurant as well as at breakfast was exceptional. The location was convenient for accessing the sites of Rome while at the same time being in a quieter area which I liked. I would give this hotel top marks.

Room Tip: I especially liked having a balcony which was very large and had a garden on it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo