US$216
US$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$250
US$206
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

US$117
US$103
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$173
US$126
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Condotti Hotel(Rome)
US$86
US$79
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$122
US$157
US$138
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$418
US$369
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Not yet stayed at the hotel. Booked months ago and due to a issue in the UK my credit card was replaced. Let Hotel 47 know by email, didn't think it would be an issue but they required as policy photocopies of both front and back of my credit card. This obviously raises alarm bells and even spoke to my UK bank who advised for obvious reasons this should be done. They cannot take details over the phone and have no secure way of taking new details if your credit card changes. looks like I may have to cancel my booking due to the risk and advice from UK bank :-(

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel is located within walking distance of all the main historic sites and the vibrant Tiber riverside, but essentially the hotel has a special combination of tranquility in the centre of all the action. All aspects of the hotel are superb- we stayed for seven nights in July.
The reception staff are very professional and nothing is too much trouble, they are the first interaction on arival, they are excellent.
The restaurant and breakfast rooms are excellent, both in service and food offer.
Take your time to relax in the excellent roof top restaurant for lunch or dinner and look over the superb views of Rome not to be missed- a gem!

Room Tip: Our Room was street-side but perfectly acceptable for the location. The hotel operates quietly and efficiently in service of the guest.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I would call Hotel 47 a boutique hotel. Rooms were clean and decent in size. Breakfast was wonderful and the weather allowed us to eat outdoors. Staff kept the coffee coming. Front desk staff was courteous and friendly and gave us great maps with some solid recommendations for dinners. The rooftop restaurant was priced well and the food was creative and very good. We loved the hotels location and walked to most of the places we visited. If you go to the capitol museum a few blocks from the hotel, forget about the front steps. Walk around the block and up the hill. You will be afforded a great view high above the Forum which is just below.

Room Tip: I would try to get a room away from the main street in front of the hotel. It's pretty busy and there might be some night noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. The location, staff, amenities, rooms, restaurants were excellent, the best I have seen. I was on my own and the roof top restaurant staff treated me like a queen as well as the lobby staff. The food in the restaurant as well as at breakfast was exceptional. The location was convenient for accessing the sites of Rome while at the same time being in a quieter area which I liked. I would give this hotel top marks.

Room Tip: I especially liked having a balcony which was very large and had a garden on it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2013

At the recommendation of our friends, we were referred to a stay at the Hotel 47 preceding our Mediterranean cruise out of the Port of Civitavecchia. After arriving from a sleepless 9 hour overnight flight out of Miami, Hotel 47 staff recognized our weariness, fed us and put us in a modern, beautiful, quiet, clean, cool and spacious room. After a nice recovery time and ready to see the sights, Hotel 47 staff patiently reviewed city maps and sent us on our way well organized. Many of Rome's great tourists attractions were within a 10 - 15 minute walk and were literally part of Hotel 47's neighborhood. The Vatican is about a 30 minute walk and I would highly recommend a walk from the hotel along the river to the Vatican and Sistine Chapel. It was a cool, tree shaded and beautiful walk to the Vatican. Also the restaurant on top of Hotel 47 was a great open air dinning experience with an amazing view of the old city grounds. We returned to Hotel 47 for one more night after our cruise in order not to be rushed to make a flight home. We endured a crowded and crazy ship disembarkation followed by an even more crowded train ride back to Rome, Hotel 47 staff met us at the door with glasses of cool water and comforting attention all while tending to many other guest checking in. Hotel 47 is a modern boutique hotel with an exceptional staff and accommodations in the middle of Rome's tourist district. When overnighting in Rome, I would highly recommend Hotel 47!

Room Tip: Very nice balcony rooms on the fifth floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple