US$202
  • Room Service
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$205
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$190
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

US$181
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

US$122
US$108
US$91
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$317
US$136
  • Room Service
Condotti Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel Hassler(Rome)
US$588
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$821/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

I found this hotel through an American Express travel agent and it worked out nicely because it was located near all the sites I wanted to see as well as transportation, it was very inexpensive, clean, safe, and roomy for one room, plus it had daily maid service and air conditioning. These are all important features in Rome. When you're looking for accomodations from the U.S. online, not all the booking sites explain all these features thoroughly. One does not want to be unpleasantly surprised and I was not. Me and my husband stayed there for three nights and even though other people were there, we never heard or saw them, it was very private.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ladygagwoman
Reviewed 5 November 2014

This place was advertised on Hostelworld and goes under 2 names, Hostel/Hotel Termini. Outstanding value and the rooms are hotel standard, not like a hostel, just like a hotel, we had twin ensuite room. Far better than I could have imagined at the price. Raphael the manager was very helpful. Very near to the station to get the Metro but you can walk to many ruins in 30 minutes.
We paid around £30 each for a twin ensuite room including a simple continental breakfast, the better rooms seem to be numbers 1 to 10 from my limited experience and are in a different building, opposite the reception building.
The sign outside the place does not say Hotel Termini, there are about 6 hotels all in the same building, the most obvious signs to see are Hotels Ventura and Philia, there is a smaller sign saying Stargate which is company name for Hotel Termini, this will help you to easily find the place as these signs are visible from many meters away. Highly recommended, I would not hesitate to use this place again.

Room Tip: I had room 8
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank BigChristoff
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Couldn't find it right away, we walked past it, the sign was small. Also the dark stairwell worried me at first, but apparently this is normal for a lot of old buildings in Rome!

Went to check in at termini on the third floor, but a man came and helpfully informed us we should check in downstairs on the second floor at hotel Cherubini.
Once we checked in, we were actually given rooms in Cherubini.

They were big, spacious, bright, light, and clean. It was lovely to throw open the windows and look down on the busy streets of Rome!
The air-con worked a dream. The bathroom had a shower, toilet and bidet, the shelf was broken above the sink, but not the end of the world.

The worst parts:
1. the wifi - couldn't access it half the time, had to stand in odd areas of the room.
2. the toilet was extremely noisy filling the cistern - quite annoying for my boyfriend as I get up a Couple of times in the night to use the toilet!!
3. The mattress.... I slept like a log because I was so tired from all the walking.... But by the week had a terrible aching back!!!! Was glad to get home to my pocket spring mattress after 5 nights on that thing!!

However, it was fine, we didn't spend much time in the hotel, wasn't expecting to - we were there to sightsee, and to see the Black Keys in concert at Rock in Roma.

Staff were friendly, gave us directions as much as they could, and sheets were changed daily. New towels were provided if we left them on the bed or in the shower.

I would book again for the price, convenient location, and it's just somewhere to rest your head really!!!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Jynna Y
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We booked this hotel because of its location. There are so many hotels nearby but they didn't look as good on the Internet. This one was rated as 4 stars and I think we would give it a rating close to that. The staff were all pleasant and efficient, our room was attractive, clean and had everything we needed. Nice bathroom, air conditioning, high ceilings with a little character and not a bad view. The only problem we had was with the elevators- you can't see the numbers! (white on white, almost invisible). We had dinner in the little outside terrace- lovely staff but mediocre food.

Room Tip: I think we picked an 'economy room' but it was quite spacious and better than we had expected. The price through booking.com (we booked very early) was 119 euros.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz F
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Booked this hotel thru Tripadvisor. Found it easily enough & knew we would have to book in at another hotel two blocks away. So far so good. We went to this hotel purely to locate it, and it occupied 3rd floor of a block of I think 5 floors, all hotels (one different hotel on each floor). A notice on the door advised us to call downstairs, at Hotel Cherubini on the 2nd floor. So I went downstairs & explained that I had a booking and that I was here for Termini Hotel. Language was a problem as I don't speak Italian well, and the clerk spoke poor English. However, 5 minutes later, I was booked in a Cherubini Hotel & not Termini hotel. Therefore I cannot really rate this hotel and one star may be unfair, but there was not phone number no communications from them, no ....nothing. As I hadn't paid for it , it made no difference to me & fiancé whether we stayed on the 2nd or 3rd floor of a block containing hotels. The area is dodgy, plenty of beggars & urchins. Its ok for students, money saving trips etc, but NOT for families or couples

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple