See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well located near the station in a nice building . The wi fi does not work so well but it has a breakfast ( not that big but it's ok ) which is hard to find in all the hotels in Rome , the room is spacious and has a tv screen with a table and a kitchen .
I had a pleasant stay and did not pay a lot

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2016

Arrived here for a four day break and if you're coming from the Termini station then you have a very busy road to navigate and cross. As soon as I walked in I was told the lift was not in use, so had to drag luggage up two flights of stairs. On arrival at reception, I was told there was a city tax that had to be paid before I was given the keys to my room. I asked the guy on reception where the nearest supermarket was and he just shrugged. In my room (102) the shutters would not open, so I would have had no escape if there was an emergency. Wifi was rubbish, kept cutting out, might just as well not had it. Room decor very drab and in need of refurbishment. Shower kept running hot and cold, with poor water pressure, but worst of all was the breakfast! A couple of tables were set up in reception and breakfast had to be eaten whilst around you guests were checking in and out. Breakfast consisted of a tea or coffee in a plastic cup, with a dry pastry and after the first day I did not venture there again, most people had to stand and eat as there was only two tables. The area around the hotel is very littered, with a lot of graffiti and broken pavements. I've given one star because I'm not able to give anything less. My advice would be to spend a little more and get something at least half decent.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2016

First of all, it seems that Palma Residences consists of 2 or 3 hotels, one of which is Hotel Enrica. We had a reservations with the Enrica hotel and when we got there we were told that our room was in the Palma Residences building (something that was stated in the confirmation of the reservation). Since we didn't pay a huge amount of money for it, I wasn't expecting anything extraordinary. But I was surprised to see that the room was really spacious and really clean, the bathroom we had was comfortable and clean as well, the room was cleaned everyday and we got fresh towels everyday. We had an A/C as a heater and it did the trick. We also got some coupons to get free breakfast at a nearby bar. The breakfast consisted of a croissant, a glass of orange juice and coffee/tea. The staff was really nice and helpful. Since the hotel is sittuated near the Termini Station, the area is not the best you can get (that's something that happens near every central railway station), but there wasn't any problem for us and being that close to the station can help with all the transportation throughout the city you will need plus easy acces to the ciampino airport.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2016

We got here on Friday and stayed till Monday. The hotel is very close to Termini station. The room was comfortable and clean. The cleaning ladies were there everyday cleaning and changing the towels. This was a plus. The place for breakfast is small, practically in the lobby and it was only 2 or 3 tables, but you can take it to you room. We had our flight late in the evening so we left our luggages to the hotel, but they don;t have a room to storage them, you just leave them on the hallway. We found that a bit odd, but nothing happend to them.
Overall, it's a nice and pleasent hotel. We vere satisfied by the room and the services.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Very good location very quiet..staff very friendly room is every day clean.value for money......brekfast is only coffee and cruisand......also very close to termini station that you can take the metro and a bus to go every where.....

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple