Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$166
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews studying abroad public transportation rooms are small trastevere neighborhood giuseppe sights roma
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2019

Giuseppe helped me book a last minute stay, then when I found out dates for another trip had changed he let me book an extra day. I am so thankful for his kindness and help! A comfortable and clean stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Isabellalavorato
Reviewed 7 December 2019

Visiting my sister who was studying abroad at John Cabot Univ. The hotel was conveniently located in her neighborhood and I was able to experience everything through her eyes as a study abroad student

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 26 November 2019

My boyfriend came to visit me at school here in Rome and booked a room here. Check in begins at 2pm but we decided to stop by at 10am (4 hours prior to check in!) to see if there was any possibility of getting his room earlier. To our delight, we were immediately welcomed graciously and offered a room on the spot. Guiseppe was extremely kind and accommodating and made my boyfriend’s check in process full of ease. Thank you!!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Y9267OClydiag
Reviewed 15 September 2019

This place wins, hands down, on convenient location and value. Not your hotel if you want a big room to lounge in, or something right in the middle of the tourist scene. Easy in and out from airport and all parts of Rome.

Room was tidy, and while a bit spartan, it had everything that you needed.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank TravelingSteve307
BBHotels_Italy, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at B&B Hotel Roma Trastevere, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2019

Dear customer,
thank you for this nice review! We're glad to know that you appreciated the location of the structure and all the amenities in the room.
We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Regards,
Eva - B&B Hotels Italia

Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

Very close to the center, the tram station verry close, you can get easily to the touristic spot from the hotel.
Staff very friendly and helpful specially Nasser he was a good help to us always smiling and trying to make us feel home.
Thanks Nasser for everything.

Date of stay: August 2019