Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Agoda.comUS$118
PricelineUS$131
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2018

The room and the whole Hotel are clean and there is friendy and helpful staff. Unfortunately there ist same kind of ventilation going on and off in the yard but I got used to it and slept well. The breakfast is typically Italian but enough to make it to lunchtime.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jörg N
Daniele P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Foresteria Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Sirs,
happy to receive your comments. We are at your full disposal for any further reservation you may need.
Wishing you all the best, we remain
Cordially Yours

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

I lived in there 2 months ( less 10 days). They couldn't solved the problem at least 2 weeks when occured the problem. It's not silent for student. I gave 1 star only for their director. He was kind person. However he was so busy. I couldn't get any fee when I want to left there. They said me they comprimised my price from 550 euro to 450 euro . I hadn't any idea . So don't waste your money !

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank bardamuman
Reviewed 29 September 2015

I booked a room here thinking it would be a little more like a backpackers hostel, but I didn't get that vibe. I'm pretty easy going with hotels and have backpacked around the world, but ended up checking out of this place before my stay even began. The room and lobby were clean, and the man working front desk was very kind and friendly. My room did have a musty smell to it. It was a fair distance from Termini (maybe a 20 minute walk if you don't get lost and are carrying luggage). The area, San Lorenzo, is relatively safe, but I was alone and didn't get a good vibe of the area. You have to walk through a tunnel to get to Foresteria, and I did not feel safe as a solo female walking it past dark. There is better accommodation closer to Termini for only a little more, I booked this because it was a good price and had positive reviews, but I wouldn't do that again. It is worth it to pay a little more, be in a better area, and have a better room.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jacklynn1585
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Their was a party of five of us who stayed at the Foresteria Roma in July 2015. The rooms were immaculately clean and the service was good. We were staying during the hottest summer in Italy for some time and the lack of AC in the rooms made the say rather uncomfortable. We would certainly go back there again under more normal circumstances. it was great to have a central place that provided a free car park which was good. For a clean no nonsense place to stay the Foresteria is excellent

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniele P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Foresteria Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Dear Mr Seth,
we thank you very much for the nice words you expressed about our hotel. We are improving the "Foresteria Roma" to give you a better service.
We really do hope to see you here in Rome.

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

I booked a last minute visit to Rome and came across this hotel as the price was very good and the location was close enough!

After arriving on a Sunday the power had gone and the wifi wasn't working and I needed to ring home to let my family know I had landed safely, the lovely man behind the desk offered for me to use his phone and didn't rest until he knew I had spoken to them. All of the staff members were extremely helpful and friendly.

The room I had booked was a single so I was pleasantly surprised when I found I had a large room with three beds. The room was immaculate, very clean the bathroom was spacious. 5* to the cleaners! Only negative is there was no air con just a fan

The location was in my eyes good because the tram stop was approx 200 yards away which can get you all over Rome Vatican one way and the coliseum the other.. Tickets for this is very cheap.

I would recommend this hotel and will more than likely stay again when I re visit!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Daniele P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Foresteria Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2015

Dear Sir
Thank you very much for your comments about us. It will be really a plsure to see you again in Rome in the near future
Best Regards