“Beautiful Five Star Hotel- Perfect Location- Special”

Aleph Rome Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Ranked #274 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Arrived with my daughter last week on my actual birthday. The hotel is luxurious and brand new on the inside with traditional architecture on the outside. The staff was eager to please and it showed in every detail. The rooms are modern and beautifully appointed. It was my birthday and I walked into a scene set for a queen. My daughter had called ahead and the room was filled with spectacular balloons, cake, flowers and wine. I honestly couldn't have felt more special. Special thanks to David and Guisseppe. The hotel is a stunning respite in the middle of a busy, fabulous city. Easy to walk to everywhere. Lovely pool deck is a huge bonus. We will be back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gadler8
Management response:Responded 11 August 2017

Dear Madame,
I am so grateful for such a wonderful review, thank you!
It is great to see that our team was able to participate in making your birthday that much more special.
I will be more than happy to forward your comments to all of them as such good feedbacks are the best motivation to keep our standards high.
We are also delighted to know that you appreciated every aspect of your experience with us, from the latest modern design of the room to the location and our Roof Top pool overlooking our enchanting roman roofs.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you very soon in the near future.
Best regards

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I absolutely loved this hotel right next to the US Embassy on a quite side street. It has a lovely tranquil feeling like you are in an apartment building. I had a suite and my kids had a junior suite. Both were very nice. I would love it if it had a balcony.

The rooms had USB chargers which was an added bonus as it allowed us to charge many devices simultaneously.

The living room had its own half bathroom which was nice for the grandkids.

The bathroom had a separate rain shower and a rain shower in the tub as well allowing two people to shower at the same time. The main shower would run cold for a few seconds then go back to hot which was a little frustrating. The shower in the junior suite did not have hot water but the one in the tub did. They offered to move the kids but they decided to stay. The gave them a bottle of champagne and treats for the inconvenience which was nice.

The breakfast spread (included with my rate) was very good as well. They had one of the best yogurts I have ever had.

The pool on the roof was nice. The water was a little shallow but at least one could cool off after a long days walking around Rome. The prices of drinks were outrageous so we just stopped drinking and bought at the local store. A Spritz was 16 euros at the pool in Positano at the most expensive restaurants right on the beach it was 6 euros.

You have to ask for ice it is not available on the floors or we did not find it if it was.

Great staff friendly and attentive and called me by name each time i entered or exited the hotel.

Magnificent hotel and I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rkaemp
Management response:Responded 19 September 2017

Dear Mr Kaemp,
On behalf of the entire Team I would like to thank you very much for your review about your recent stay with us.
I am glad to learn you loved everything about The Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton, and particularly that we were able over exceed your expectation with our services. Each member of our staff is eager to be of assistance in order to make your stay unforgettable and they will be very happy to read how much their dedication has been appreciated.
If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better than the last, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton, hoping that the future stores many more opportunities for you to stay with us.
Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This hotel just opened up as a Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton. The Aleph surpassed my expectations and my stay was amazing. The front desk agents were very helpful and generous with upgrades. The lobby was very nice and so was the rooftop. The pool was stunning with the spectacular views of the whole city of Rome, not to mention the amazing location just steps from everything.

I originally booked two rooms. One King Superior (lowest category) and One Twin Deluxe (middle category). I booked under a Travel Agent Rate for the room rate of 249 EUR for the Superior and 269 EUR for the Deluxe, which wasn't that bad considering it was high-season in Rome and this hotel just opened and was renovated. At the desk, my Superior Room was upgraded to a Deluxe King and my twin wasn't upgraded at all. The front desk agent shows you to your room which was nice. He showed us to our twin room, and it only had one king. He was very sorry and brought us back down to the front desk. He then made a couple calls and upgraded our Twin Deluxe to a Twin Prestige (highest category). The Twin Prestige was room 402 and the King Deluxe was room 326.

The rooms were very nice, the Prestige larger though. The Prestige room had a Juliette balcony and views of downtown Rome. There were white marble floors, a Nespresso, and a huge 55'' Samsung smart TV in both rooms. I liked how next to either side of the bed(s) there were 2 USB's, light switches, and a button to request cleaning or Do Not Disturb.

Overall, the Aleph Rome Hotel is great. I would 100% stay here again. I think they have everything figured out for a hotel so new. Great new Curio Collection hotel by Hilton in the heart of Rome.

Room Tip: 4th Floor Or Higher, Exterior View
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Zach S
Management response:Responded 29 July 2017

Dear Zach,
Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful review on TripAdvisor.
We really appreciated your time in posting your comment after your stay with us.
Thank you also for your nice words about our Staff and the comfort and decòr of our renovated rooms.
As we always strive for delivering excellent service and memorable experience and your positive feedback is indeed encouraging for us to continue doing our best to look after our valuable Guests.
I truly hope you will have many more opportunities to stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Aleph Rome Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, for another unforgettable stay in the Eternal City!
Sincerely

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful lobby, rooms, and pool.

A lot of growing pains though still.

Doors to rooms are sticky and require you to literally throw your body at them. Which is what the manager suggested and barely apologized.

Our electricity went out while I was taking a shower.

AC also went out.

Shower rain didn't work and a maintenance guy had to come fix it and he was even sure how to fix it.

Not sure when you can get drinks by the pool but this seemed like a struggle. Pool view isn't the greatest... basically looking st the Ac unit system of the building next door. The pool and lounge chairs and and Cabañas are nice tho. Was at the pool for maybe an hour and was given about 4 towels..but drinks were rare.

You can't pay for drinks by the pool with a credit card because the wifi is bad I think they said.

Check out literally took 20 mins for them to print my receipt...our cab was ready and waiting.

The place they recommended for lunch was closed...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 19 August 2017

Dear Mrs. Jennifer,
We would like to thank you for your time leaving us a review, as well as for having chosen our property for your stay in Rome.
We do regret to read about your bad experience at the Aleph Rome. Please accept our most sincere apologizes for the inconveniences occurred while staying with us.
Regarding the room’s doors, air conditioning and shower issues, we wish to inform you that we immediately forwarded your comments to our Maintenance department who daily tests all our systems. Please be assured we took in serious consideration your comments in order to improve our valuable Guests’ experience.
We hardly worked on a full hotel renovation to make every detail match the highest standard of luxury. All our equipment are brand new and we are sorry if technical issues occurred in your room. We hope you appreciated that we tried to solve them in the shortest time we could.
Regarding our 6° floor swimming pool, we are a little surprised reading your disappointment about the location. We daily received many compliments for the location on the hotel top floor surrounded by beautiful roman and ancient roofs.
We do apologize if the service on the roof and at Front Desk did not meet your expectations. We will further investigate and appropriate actions will be taken to improve our services.
We really hope you will give us another chance to show you how we care to our valuable Guests.

Sincerely

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We've just spent a night at this fantastic hotel. When we booked it, we didn't realise that it has just reopened after an 18 month refurbishment. Wow! Beautifully appointed. Great swimming pool. Wonderful position, being only 10 minutes walk from both the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Excellent staff, who really care about you as an individual, and want to make you comfortable and happy. We stayed at the Hilton Waldorf last year. Very nice, but we felt was more appropriate for the more affected types. The Aleph is as good a quality hotel, but a bit more relaxed. Would like to thank all of the staff who made us feel so welcome. Grazie!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Dear Mr. Simon,
We are so very grateful for the nice comment you have written and we really thank you for your time dedicated to post this review.
We are so happy and proud to learn that the commitment and the professionalism of our Staff has been the difference during your stay and that you enjoy our location and our new Roof top Swimming pool.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back very soon to the Eternal City.
Sincerely Yours,