“Amazing property! ”

Aleph Rome Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Ranked #263 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was brand new and very luxurious. The staff was a 10! Incredibly attentive and helpful. I would return in a minute and highly recommend! Great location! Easy to walk to everything or take a quick taxi. Breakfast was wonderful and the rooftop pool was beautiful...great to unwind after a busy day.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank FaxonW
Management response:Responded 3 September 2017

Dear Sir and Madame,
Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Aleph Hotel during your visit to Rome and for having taken a few moments to share your experience.

I really appreciated your positive ratings regarding your overall experience and I am pleased to know that you found the location, our rooftop and our service to your complete satisfaction. It is our constant aim to make our guests feel at home. I was therefore very pleased by your feedback, which I will personally share with all the Staff.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Aleph Hotel, hoping that the future stores many more opportunities for you to stay with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first time in Italy and Rome was my first stop. After staying at the Aleph, me and my husband really desired not to leave anymore. The reception and the concierge were amazing. Always smiling and ready to anticipate our needs.
There is no gym available yet but they promptly booked an outside gym for my husband. The terrace on the 6 floor is amazing , rooms are fully renovated but the service is WOW. I would return to the hotel especially for all these wonderful persons. I had a problem with the hot water but everyone has been so caring with us. A special thank to Pamela , the Manager, who personally met us after this issue and call us almost every day to be sure we were satisfy . It was also our anniversary and she organized for us a cake and wine so we could celebrated in a very special way. Thank to the Concierge Umberto who booked everything for us and suggested the best options to make us discover the city the best. Thank to Giovanni , your always smiling face made us feel like home. Sorry, I do not remember all the names but I will definitely come back to meet all of you. We will leave tomorrow ..we can't wait to coming back!thank you.
jennifer

Management response:Responded 3 September 2017

Dear Jennifer ,
Thank you very much for choosing The Aleph Rome Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton and for sharing your positive experience with us. We are so delighted to learn that every aspect of our hotel left a positive impression on you.
Your kind compliments will definitely be shared with all the Staff and it is comments like yours that is a great source of motivation for the team to continuously go above and beyond.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was incredible, it exceeded my expectations of being in a city hotel. From first stepping into the hotel you immediately are immersed by a pungent aroma and greeted by their friendly and helpful staff. The staff were so accommodating and took us around the hotel to explain where everything. The bed, the room, the bathroom, everything was exquisite. My favourite was having a spray, plus a bidet and the warmer. The Savy high tech thermostat which helped as I find around the world I always struggle to adjust the temperature just right but with the easy interface it was all so simple.
The rooftop pool was pleasant and a great place to chill out after walking around the beautiful city. A huge shoutout to 'David on concierge. David went above and beyond in helping myself and husband in making our short stay efficient. He even organised in hiring a Vespa to see the city for us.
Pina and Hanen behind the desk and of course the lovely and friendly Doorman Omar.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel for the staff, the ambiance and the location.

Management response:Responded 19 September 2017

Dear Aish,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am delighted to learn that the effort we make in taking care of every detail and in focusing on the service contributed to make your stay unforgettable.
Your kind words of appreciation about the quality and the efficiency of our service are the strongest motivation for us to offer an Always better experience to our valuable Guests. We will for sure share them with all the staff, expecially David, Pina , Hanen and Omar!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to the Aleph Rome Curio Collection by Hilton

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This hotel is like new, because it pretty much is having just been virtually just rebuilt from a converted bank, I think.

Anyway compared to so many old tired poky places in Rome it is really great. New, fresh modern, classic fit out in the rooms with all the modern techy finishes.

We had two rooms both looked onto the internal courtyard that proved to be nice and quiet which can be a challenge in Rome.

There were some teething problems with water temperature in both rooms showers, they have a problem there, and the shower tap switch gear is difficult to use and then it falls apart! Anyway I am sure they will fix it.

My major overriding criticism and fascination with this hotel is the brightness and coldness of ALL the lighting in ALL the public areas.

It is lit up like a sporting arena on a Friday night game ! We are talking LEDs on steroids in the lobby, in nice classical sitting room, in the breakfast resteraunt area and in the bar.

It kills any atmosphere and mood....please turn the lights down...please!

The rooftop pool is uber cool a great place to have a cool down plus there is a new restaurant area up there that was not open yet but it looks good with an open fireplace.

Its going to be good.

I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sir and Madame,
We are very pleased to hear about your terrific stay with us during your visit to the Eternal City. Our staff is dedicated in providing 5 star service and creating memorable experiences for our guests. We strive to make our guests feel welcomed and right at home each and every time.
We certainly appreciate all your feedback and will be sure to address them accordingly to all the Team.
Please accept our apologizes for any inconvenience occured with water temperature. We hope you apprecciated our effort to fix it the soonst we could.
We certainly can’t wait to welcome you back on your next visit to Rome. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Yours sincerely
Pamela Zullo
Front office Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful stay at the Aleph. We arrived at 10am and David at reception was able to get us into our room right away, which was much appreciated!

I went up to the rooftop pool, which is absolutely beautiful and unique in the city. The area is drenched in white with a sitting and lounge/ bar area separate from the swimming pool. It reminds me of a pool in Miami. The view was spectacular and the staff was quick. While we were there the drinks were brought up from the main floor, but there was no discernible difference in service time. I understand that the plumbing to finish the bar is mere days away.

The room was comfortable with a crisp bed and nice, large bathroom. The new design was fresh and modern yet comfortable.

We were always greeted by name when we walked into the hotel. The service top notch. I was originally concerned knowing that they had just re-opened after the renovation but every person we met was knowledgeable and helpful.

I had the opportunity for a cigar in the cigar lounge and was appreciative of Stefano stopping in to chat. He had just put together a full evening for another group of guests complete with a custom four course meal and drinks and music at a separate bar. Stefano invited me over to meet them and I stopped over for a drink and great conversation. The other guests were obviously very pleased with the service, food and drinks.

The most amazing part of the stay was check out. We were given a late check and they let us freshen up in the room after a tour of the colosseum. They called a cab for us to head to the train station. At the train station I realized that I had left my phone in the taxi and immediately called the hotel. The woman at the front desk (I am sorry I didn't catch her name) called the taxi company, tracked down the driver and arranged for him to meet me back at the train station. She spent the good part of an hour communicating to let me know what was happening and coordinating with the driver.

I could not be more appreciative for everything the staff did for us. Take advantage now before this is fully discovered and the rates rise. Great hotel and we hope to come back for a longer stay next time.

Management response:Responded 28 August 2017

Dear Sir and Madame,
I am so pleased to hear about your great stay with us and the excellent service you experienced. Our staff truly strives to go above and beyond and make our guests feel like royalty when walking through our doors. We are dedicated in making our guests feel welcomed and right at home.
I will be delighted to share your beautiful comments with all the Staff. These are the greatest motivation for us to improve the service we daily deliver to our valuable Guests as you are. I am also very happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from the new Roof top Pool and Restaurant overlooking our wonderful romans roofs to our fully renovated rooms .
I look forward to your next stay and I hope to welcome you back soon.
Yours Sincerely,