“Very uncomfortable bed, decent wifi, great location”
Review of Nazional Rooms

Nazional Rooms
Ranked #3,022 of 3,779 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 February 2016

Staff was friendly, but the bed was extremely uncomfortable for us and we were told that all of the beds were the same. Like seriously I felt the springs in my back. Wifi was decent. Older decor and not much light in our room. Bathroom was okay, but shower was awkward getting in and out. We did not eat the breakfast, but I don't think it was anything special. There was a really tasty Chinese place really closeby and it was very close to the Metro and bus stop. It was also walkable to most/all of the attractions in Rome. I would not recommend staying at this hotel, but maybe stay at a hotel close to this one. The uncomfortable bed was really the deal breaker for me. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Stayed: December 2015

Reviewed 28 December 2015

It was close to all things, both train station, Colloseum, restaurants, shops etc. The room had a great size and the staff was friendly.
BUT: You could hear the traffic outside (even with earplugs), the breakfast I'd rather not eat and it wasn't even at the hotel but at a bar up the street (with almost no tables), the bed was very uncomfortable, and the room was very, very cold because of the time of year (December). I only stayed two nights which was just fine.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Nazional Rooms is a good place for young budget couples.

The location is just perfect - near the train station Termini and walking distance to almost every main attraction in the city. Used the subway only 2 times for 4 days.

The breakfast was very nice - cappuccino, juice and croissant.

The staff was helpful and gave us free maps. There was always hot water and WiFi internet for my laptop. Very cheap supermarket nearby called Pam Local - Via delle Quattro Fontane, 38

Overall I really enjoyed the stay for that price.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 11 November 2015

I couldn't agree more with the last 2 reviews. This b&b is awful! Uncomfortable beds, noisy rooms, and stale reheated pastries for breakfast. Do not be fooled by the online pictures/representation of these rooms because I'm sure that these pics where taken elsewhere. This is a 1 star accommodation charging 3 times what it is worth!

Room Tip: Choose another b&b
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Terrible. Just terrible.
We stayed for one night. We were meant to stay for 5 but we bailed straight away.
The staff were unhelpful and seemed to not care about our concerns.
Not only were the rooms terrible, the beds were uncomfortable and the shower nearly unusable.
To make matters worse, I got stuck in their tiny elevator for more than 20 minutes.
The staff had no idea how to get me out and the number you get told to call for help is disconnected. I had no option but to force the doors open and jump out.
DO NOT STAY HERE.
We moved to Hotel Stromboli, which was much nicer. With fantastic staff and location.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends