See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2014

Thin walls and hard beds. Otherwise perfectly in line with a 2 star experience. No reception on the television and the fridge didn't work. The breakfast buffet is perfectly in line with expectations. Reception staff is cordial and helpful but this hotel needs a major renovation. The location is great.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We stayed at Hotel Paisiello Parioli for 5 nights this December.
It's a worthwhile hotel to stay at, right by a beautiful park ('Villa Burghese') and close to the centre (bus stop in front of hotel–10 minutes ride, or can walk through park).
Our room was spacious and clean, beds very comfortable; hotel staff polite and helpful (friendly atmosphere).
Quality/price ratio is really good, definitely a plus factor.
Will go back when I return to Rome!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Arthur C
Reviewed 11 October 2013

About 20 minutes walk to Via Veneto and from there everything is so close. Or alternatively a 10€ cab ride into the city. Very quiet and nice to be away from the loud city centre at night.Hotel staff are very friendly.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dandaman5891
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We booked our stay here at the Pasiello Parioli Hotel this September for 2 nights. We arrived late in the afternoon for check-in with little time to spare to see the Coliseum. So we dropped our bags off in our room and left right away. We returned later that evening to find cockroaches and centipedes in our room. Changing rooms at this point was not an option. One cockroach surely means other cockroaches. We decided that we would check out and find another hotel immediately. We spoke with the hotel staff that evening and we told them we are aware we have already paid for both nights but would only like next day's refunded. (Meeting them halfway). The gentlemen was polite and offered another room but at that point we were already turned off - so we declined. (It took us until 2:30 AM to find another hotel) He advised that he would have his colleague contact us tomorrow regarding the refund. The next morning - we received a call from the lady who manages the reservations. She again tried to offer us a different room. I explained to her we already made other arrangements and that we were already turned off from the hotel but understand we would pay for the one night. She replied rudely, saying ...well madame, I did not see any cockroaches so I cannot refund your money. Long story short - She would not let me speak with her manager and when I asked for her name, she said - I already told you my name and hung up on me.

Why I would never recommend this hotel:

-Cockroaches and Centipedes in the rooms
-Terrible customer service from the "reservations manager"
-Dirty towels
-Some of the electricity plugs do not work in the rooms
-Beds are dingy and uncomfortable

Room Tip: My tip: There are better hotels in Rome for this price. Keep looking.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank r v
Reviewed 22 July 2013

we stayed in this hotel for 4 days ^ had wonderful experience.The Hotel Staff speaks English to guide you to move to the places you want to travel.Easily Reachable from Rome Main Station by Public Transport.Bust Stop and Tram Stop at about 50 metres from the Hotel. Good Breakfast, Fast WIFI and complementory.Right next to the Borghese Garden.

Room Tip: Take Higher Floors as they are more quiter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family