US$167
Condotti Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$164
  • Bar/Lounge
Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$249
US$243
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

US$194
US$141
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$158
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$211
US$162
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$243
US$197
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

US$715
US$200
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

1,558 results
All reviewsrooftop bartermini stationtop floorwhere breakfast is servedfree upgradenespresso machinemini barfantastic hotelsmall liftbreakfast areaour honeymoonwould definitely stay here againhop on hoproof gardendeluxe roomstayed here for nightsreception staff
Reviewed 10 July 2018

If you visit Rome where do you start looking for a hotel?

I fell on this hotel by accident and it turned in to a gem, after a six hour drive I was shattered the staff came out unloaded the car for us and got the bags to our rooms, the check in was easy and when we got to the room it was fantastic they had upgraded us to a Junior Suite which was very well appointed. The soft drinks in the room were free, but as a diabetic I could not have which I mentioned to reception when we returned from a gruelling day in the city the drinks had been changed to sugar free.

Breakfast is on the roof terrace, as well as a lounge and when we were there they had a live jazz evening.

Strongly recommend this hotel, lovely place lovely people

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had a great stay at The independen, rooms are nice, hotel in general is pretty nice. It seems like it has been remodeled recently. I woul have loved it to be a little more towards the tourist atractions, but it is close to the train station.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The is a very nice hotel, centrally located close to busses and trains. Staff is very friendly and helpful and gives great service. Would highly recommend the hotel. Room comfortable. Breakfast good value for money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great find a quick 5 min walk to main train station. Amazing quality of rooms and interiors as you would find in a 5 star hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Roof top bar and breakfast area had great views of Rome. Highly recommend for families or business travellers.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

PERFECT. I’ve stayed in a lot of hotels for my short 22 years...the Bellagio in Las Vegas being 2nd best to the Independent Hotel. Why?! Why would the best hotel in Las Vegas hold a candle to this hotel...well SERVICE. That’s why. This hotel had IMPECCABLE service, in fact, it’s probably among the best service I’ve ever received in my entire life. From giving me a portable International phone with a WiFi hotspot to take everywhere that i went (even when i left the hotel), free hotel room upgrade when i returned in the middle of the night a week later to fly out the next morning, calling several cabs (actually really, a lot of them), making reservations, finding better restaurants for me when others were booked, a FANTASTIC bartender that was very accommodating and creative (and had my new favorite liquor - Purity Vodka)...the list goes on...and on...and on. I couldn’t recommend this hotel HIGHLY ENOUGH 12/10 stars - highly recommend. If a friend or myself ever come back to Rome (high probability) - the Independent Hotel would be the only hotel I’d stay at.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends