“A must taste !!”

Price range: US$31 - US$43
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: In the center of Rome, housed in a charming historic building, has just opened Vicolo88, a secret and modern "boutique restaurant". A little jewel of the new Roman cuisine where the protagonists are creative and refined dishes with traditional and unforgettable flavours.
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

Amazing place .. Great food .. Friendly staff .. Delicious variety of wiine .. A highly recommended restaurant .. And topped with a very cosy ambiance and music .. Definetely not to be missed if you are in rome !!

1  Thank Awaiida

Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

the restaurants location is just perfect if u want to have dinner in the ancient city center ; the restaurant is on a small road with a couple of nice restaurants without being too crowded or touristy. The food is an experience of a kind; every bite was a delight to my palace. We had a dinner a l'italienne moderne with wine, small canapés as antipasti;a plate of 3 different pastas; and 2 plates of meat (1 beef and 1 porc) that melt in my mouth. Litterally. From starter to deserts ; it was an exquisite experience.

1  Thank Noukhette
Reviewed 2 March 2015

a small, but really great place, with excellent food and very kind staff. definitely worth a visit and good value for money.

1  Thank r0landbrunner
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

Myself and my partner went here for dinner last night as we had seen some very good reviews about it and we were not disappointed!
The service was brilliant, they amended the dishes slightly to exactly what we wanted and we waited the perfect amount of time while we could see them cooking our food fresh.
The only suggestion (which is no fault of the restaurant) is to go about 8pm onwards as you may be the only people in there if you go any earlier.
Well worth a visit though, highly recommended.

1  Thank Catherine O
Reviewed 15 June 2014

After a long day at work I am so glad that I ended up in Vicolo88!
Everything was perfect, the food, the atmosphere, the staff and the kitchen which is visible from the dining area (quite relieving to see a tidy and clean kitchen).
I strongly advise the Mozzarella di Buffala, I can say that I have rarely tasted such good Mozzarella! Desserts are also incredible, try the fondant ;)
++ VIiccolo88, definitely recommended!

1  Thank Patrizio89fr

Been to Vicolo88? Share your experiences!