Hotel Artemide(Rome)
iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$146
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
Condotti Hotel(Rome)
US$84
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$321
Cancelon
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewscroissantsreading lightscommon roomclose to termini stationlovely terracefree breakfastenjoyed my staymain sightsminute walkeasy accesswithin walking distanceperfect locationwifilaundromatgaetasupermarketshower
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Loved it! This hostel was perfect for what I was looking for as a solo female traveler. If you're looking for a party hostel, it's not for you. But if you want something quiet, friendly, and conveniently located, it's great.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in had 3 beds, but one was up a set of stairs in a private loft area. That one was the coolest!
Reviewed 28 March 2015

near termini station, nice location ,no matter for airport bus ,subway or train,the room is clean,staff were really nice ,the owner of the hostel are boys,but the staff are girls ,I really recommend this hostel ,I'm sure I will choose this hostel if I go to rome again,

1  Thank qingshuang198707
Reviewed 28 March 2015

The staff was super friendly. The room was clean. Kitchen was fantastic. I would stay here again! Super close to train station. Maps given out are really great. The outside patio was very nice and you can hand wash your clothes which is a bonus when you just have a few pieces to wash.

Room Tip: Rooms across from reception seem quieter.
1  Thank LuckyLaney
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I stay in a 3 beds dorm room. The place is spacious for Rome and the bathroom is very clean. There is a kitchen for guest to use. There is also a specious living room if guest wants to hang around to read. Overall, very wonderful experience. The best part is the service at the front desk. Most wonderful people!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sound F
Reviewed 18 March 2015

I was a bit disappointed with my stay at this hostel. Over the two nights that I stayed there were two different women at the front desk: one was extremely rude and the other was nice. The rude one looked shocked when I asked questions about the hostel and of Rome, and then did not hide the fact that she was annoyed to have been bothered.

I stayed in the section that is across the hall from where the front desk is (I also did not appreciate having to make sense of four different keys). There was only one bathroom for three rooms of girls. I don't know how many girls were in the other rooms but mine had three. The shower needed updating (the drain did not work well and the shower head would not stay in place, it was necessary to hold it the whole time). The internet kept disconnecting also and the rude front desk woman couldn't be bothered to fix it.

I liked that there was a kitchen I could use and I felt safe at the hostel. The breakfast was not fantastic, but served its purpose. While it was overall a fine experience, I would look at different hostels next time I go to Rome.

Room Tip: try to stay in a room that is on the same side as the front desk. Less keys to deal with and more bathrooms.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo