All reviews croissants reading lights lovely terrace common room termini station shower room convenient location main sights first floor minute walk within walking distance gaeta wifi laundromat lock buzzer toilet
Reviewed 4 April 2015

Great staff very attent to all of our needs. Clean, and centrally located. If i am back in Rome that is where I would stay for sure. The reception give us tips on where to each and what is worth seeing or not.

Room tip: I stayed in room #2 which are beds and not bunkbeds which I much prefer.
Date of stay: February 2015
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Loved it! This hostel was perfect for what I was looking for as a solo female traveler. If you're looking for a party hostel, it's not for you. But if you want something quiet, friendly, and conveniently located, it's great.

Room tip: The room I stayed in had 3 beds, but one was up a set of stairs in a private loft area. That one was the coolest!
Reviewed 28 March 2015

near termini station, nice location ,no matter for airport bus ,subway or train,the room is clean,staff were really nice ,the owner of the hostel are boys,but the staff are girls ,I really recommend this hostel ,I'm sure I will choose this hostel if I go to rome again,

1  Thank qingshuang198707
Reviewed 28 March 2015

The staff was super friendly. The room was clean. Kitchen was fantastic. I would stay here again! Super close to train station. Maps given out are really great. The outside patio was very nice and you can hand wash your clothes which is a bonus when you just have a few pieces to wash.

Room tip: Rooms across from reception seem quieter.
1  Thank LuckyLaney
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I stay in a 3 beds dorm room. The place is spacious for Rome and the bathroom is very clean. There is a kitchen for guest to use. There is also a specious living room if guest wants to hang around to read. Overall, very wonderful experience. The best part is the service at the front desk. Most wonderful people!

Date of stay: February 2015