US$216
US$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$173
US$126
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$117
US$103
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Condotti Hotel(Rome)
US$86
US$79
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$250
US$206
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$122
US$157
US$138
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$418
US$369
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewscroissantsreading lightscommon roomclose to termini stationlovely terracefree breakfastenjoyed my staymain sightsminute walkeasy accesswithin walking distanceperfect locationwifilaundromatgaetasupermarketshower
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I loved this hostel because it was so quaint and comfortable. Seriously, I felt totally comfortable waltzing back to my room in my towel after my shower knowing that it was female-only and everyone was so respectful of each other. Beautiful high ceilings, nice kitchen, and good showers!!! Also, the provided breakfast of bananas, apples, and croissants was the perfect way to start the day. The location was truthfully a little far from the big tourist attractions, but it was fun to stroll through the city on the way to them (the metro is close too, if you're not so into walking).

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Location: From FCO, take the S I T bus in terminal 3 (go to the last
exit). Tickets are available before you board.
Get off at the last stop near Roma Termini Via Marsala. It will only
take a 5-minute walk from here. Head northeast on the opposite direction of
the bus and walk straight. Turn right to the second street which is
Via Gaeta and look for the sign "LIBRI". The next door is the hostel's
building. Be prepared to take the stairs with your luggage.
The hostel is at the 2nd floor. It is within walking distance to
everything.

Check-in: Check-in is allowed at 2PM onwards but you may leave the
luggage if you arrive before 2PM. You might be surprised to see a guy
in a female hostel. He's the owner who is very nice and helpful.

Room: The room is very clean and well-decorated with lockers but
please bring your own lock if you wish to use the locker.

Breakfast: The breakfast is free and it consists of fruits, juice,
cereals, milk and croissant. It is equipped with all your kitchen
needs.

You will receive your own keys and there's no curfew.
Reception is only available from 7AM to 11PM.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My friend and I stayed here. Very nicely maintained, clean. 10 minute walk to nearest metros! There is no one at the reception after 11pm but they leave an emergency number to contact!

Everything went smoothly for us!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank RICHA S
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Staff were friendly and warm, offered free snack, breakfast, wine, and hosted a pasta night. They also gave us good recommendations of places to go, showed us on the map and gave us tips. The guests were also very friendly and respectful to each others. This hostel is at a good location, 5' walk to the Termini train station, 5' walk to the Bus Shuttle stop, 3' walk to the laundromat. Room was clean and warm with good natural light. I enjoyed my stay and would come back again if I return to Rome !

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This was my favorite hostel during my trip! It was a calm friendly environment, not a party hostel but that was why I liked it. It's nice because the rooms are only 3 or 4 people. The staff is friendly and there is a lovely terrace where you can eat your breakfast or drink a glass of wine in the evening. If I come back to Rome I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo