All reviewstrevi fountainperfect locationguest housespanish stepswithin walking distancebarberini metro stationhamcroissantsnice breakfastfew minutes walktourist attractionsroman forumstayed here for nightsmarcotoiletriesnigglemirror
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The room was perfect for us + one baby.
Everything is at walking distance which is very nice.
We were able to check-in earlier since the room was ready (we asked for it by sending a whatsapp).
We also had to check-out very early in the morning (before the breakfast service) so the owner put everything in our room the day before so we could have our breakfast before leaving ! #thumbs-up

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend only had two days to see Rome and thanks to the awesome location we walked from there to most of the big attractions. The room was clean, modern, silent and had AC which is a must in July in Rome. 15 min walk from colosseum and Trevi fountain. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
TFG_Roma, Direttore at Trevi Fountain Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear guest, thank you for finding the time to write us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time in Rome with us. Your positive comments support our hard work to provide the best service to out guests. We hope to host you again in the future. Take care, Marco

Reviewed 13 July 2017

1. Travelled in July 2017 with my wife and son and my parents (dad 61 yrs, mom 56 yrs) to Rome from London. When I had booked this hotel, they sent me an email with a Italy number where I could send WhatsApp text to confirm the check-in time. I texted that I would be arriving from London by 11am and everything was arranged for us.
2. We were given 2 rooms - a smaller Room number 2 for my parents and a larger room number 4 for my, wife and 5yr old son. There are only 4 rooms in this superbly maintained guesthouse, all on the same floor.
3. The property, I believe has been refurbished recently and all the rooms are very modern. Air Conditioning, toilets, bed lines and toiletries are all great.
4. Special mention to the lady who checked us in, she is a delight and is always smiling and every helpful.
5. Wi fi is free, and fast.
6. Location: Trevi Fountain is within 10 mins walk and so is Spanish Steps - thats like 2 top Rome destinations within walking distance, so location is too good. BARBERINI Metro stop is only a 5-6 min walk away, from where you can get a direct Metro to Vatican - we did the same. Taxi station is also next to the Metro stop and we took a taxi the next day for Colosseum.
7. Breakfast was standard - the seating area in the open is a good one.

I had pre-booked Vatican and Colosseum tours for the 2 days. Worth pre booking to avoid hassle and skipping the long queues at these top Roman destinations.

Everything in the City is within 10-12 mins by Taxi or 5-10 mins by walk.

Loved this place, all was great. We had great 2 nights here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TFG_Roma, Direttore at Trevi Fountain Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Bipul,
thank you so much for this kind words. All the staff and I are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay in Rome with us. We have worked hard through the years till the recent renovation to improve our guest experience and reading your comments testifies we are going in the right direction. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and we hope to host you again in the future. Take care, Marco

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stayed at the Trevi fountain guesthouse in May. It has been decorated since most of the photos online were taken and looks good. Our room was very comfortable - great bed and bathroom . Breakfast was good , although a little awkward as its served in the foyer and the guesthouse has only four or five rooms so it was quiet- bit of background music might have helped. Great location . We walked to the Trevi, the Spanish steps, the Roman forum, even the Castle saint Angelo -( although this was a bit of a long walk ) and the pantheon. The only draw back is that the hotel is in a building which has residents on other floors and when we arrived we couldn't get into the hotel . We had to ring the number of the guesthouse by looking it up online and then wait for about an hour for someone to arrive and get us in and into the room . However after this there was no problem. If you book make sure to e-mail them to let them know exactly the time you will arrive to avoid this. Good hotel, good staff.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back opened into a court yard that had sofas and tables with parasol where you could sit and read or eat. .
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
TFG_Roma, Direttore at Trevi Fountain Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Patricia,
thank you for finding the time to write us.
We are happy you have had a pleasant stay with us in Rome.
As you pointed out, we are a small hotel and our reception is not open all day, hence we kindly ask all our guest via email to communicate their check-in time before arrival in order to arrange them accordingly and avoid waitings, but we don't always get a reply. We are sorry if you had to wait, we hate when this happens.
Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to host you in the future.
Take care.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

When my wife, son and I arrived in Rome we stayed at the Trevi guesthouse. The first thing to note was it's fantastic location, near both the train station and tourist attractions. When we arrived we met Marco who was friendly, let us into our room and explained which sites we should visit in Rome. The room was fantastic! Clean, modern and enough space to set up a cot bed, which they had done for our son. In the morning we met Pedro (I hope I have spelt his name correct) - he was great. Very friendly and helpful and our young son really liked him. The only slight negative was that the breakfast offerings were not plentiful and the guesthouse could do with more fruit and bread options. Apart from that it was a brilliant welcome to Italy!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TFG_Roma, Direttore at Trevi Fountain Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Rick, thank you so much for finding the time to write us this kind review. I'm glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you will come back in the future. Take care, Marco