“Best pizza”

Ranked #2 of 13,336 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and i got into a little pizza place. We enjoyed everything we took! Also the person was very nice. If you are near by get a pizza

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great find (thanks TripAdvisor). Be prepared for a tiny place with delicious pizza. Two small tables. Friendly service.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I eat pizza here regularly and it’s always delicious with a wide variety to meet all tastes (including veterans). The pizza, calzoni and supplì are freshly made all day long and are very light but tasty. Renato, the owner is very friendly and I highly recommend his place for a good quick meal or as a take away.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This small place have one of the best pizza I ever tried. I was here with my sister in our trip to Rome and we both were very satisfied with our choices.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

A great pizza place with great variety of pizzas ! Very close to pantheon and the owner very friendly aswell