“Wow , Wow , Wow”

Enoteca la Torre - Villa Laetitia
Reserve with
Enoteca la Torre - Villa Laetitia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #335 of 13,807 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Visited for lunch and would highly recommend this restaurant when in Rome.

The Villa the restaurant is situated in is stunning , staff were very friendly and attentive and the food and presentation amazing. Delicious three course lunch with tasty amuse- bouche, several types of bread, Petit Fours and a glass of bubbly.

I will definitely be back, love to try the Tasting Menu and perhaps have after dinner drinks in the ground which looked nice as well

1  Thank fluffydo

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Food quality was good for me, yet not the best michelin dishes I have had. The most memorable dishes were very tender beef and apple puff pastry. However, my cousins said that the food here was not as exceptional as they expected. They found it to be bland and they did not like the gnocchi dish. Personally, I do not like salty dishes so the food was fine for me. It is a matter of taste. Service was excellent, nothing to complain about. The atmosphere was superb! I love the interior design which was very elegant, classic and stylish. Yet, my cousins thought it was not very cozy. I only thing I was not happy about ere the overpriced supplement drinks and dishes - I did not expect a plate of antipasti (which I thought was free), to be 35 euros, 3 portions of sparkling water to be 30 euros, 2 very small plates of cheese to be 23 euros and 3 glasses of prosecco to be 54 euros. All of which were not listed on the menu. The prices for main dishes are reasonable though.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Researched this on line and thought it would be worth going to. That turned out to be one of the best culinary decisions of my life. The tasting menu was perfect in portion size, each course divine on the palate and the wine pairings were superb. There is a 3 star Michelin in Rome that I go to on every visit (and well with it) and this restaurant is right up there with that place. If you want to share an artistic dining experience with that special someone, this is certainly worth considering. The decor is also lovely (this is the House of Fendi after all) and the service sublime.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant, in a great old villa, which owned by Fendi family, looks like a reach 19-th century's Palazzo. Many rooms and halls are decorated with a very high test. The food and service are super. I think that this restaurant is a best place in Rome for special occasions.

1  Thank Alexei_1380
Reviewed 9 December 2016

My wife and our celebrated our wedding anniversary at this lovely restaurant, located in a peaceful neighborhood outside of the bustle of the historic center. The restaurant is situated inside a beautifully appointed manor home called Villa Laetitia and made a perfect setting for a celebration.

From start to finish the service was impeccable: attentive, helpful, and prompt but never rushed. We live in Rome but this was our first time at this restaurant, so we ordered the five-course tasting menu and each plate was delicious. We especially enjoyed an innovative black truffle egg dish, which was ridiculously good.

Instead of wine pairings, the restaurant offers a series of creative wine tasting menus at different price points, to accompany the meal if one chooses. We opted for an upscale tasting of three wines (€150): a 2014 Meursault, a 2002 La Poja (Allegrini) and a 1997 Desiderio from Avignonesi. Despite the fact that these were meant to include just a glass each, the waiters offered us generous second pours on each of the wines. The wine tasting options are cleverly constructed, with a number of older vintage wines that are very hard to find, even in good wine shops.

Enoteca la Torre deserves its Michelin star and from beginning to end offered us a classy, relaxed and refined dining experience.

Highly recommended.