Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
PricelineUS$92
Orbitz.comUS$92
FindHotelUS$92
1,196 results
All reviews modern hotel comfortable rooms good points open the window nice stay breakfast buffet is minuses
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

This has been by second stay at this hotel. Staff is polite and professional, service is great and the breakfast buffet is also very nice. I ate dinner at the hotel and very much enjoyed it. The rooms are modern and very clean and well-maintained. There are restaurants in the area, but you need to walk a bit. A very large shopping mall also close by. If you have business in this area of Rome, I recommend it as a great place to stay. I will be back there next time business takes me to Rome.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Theodore K
Reviewed 16 December 2019

716/5000
I frequently stay at the Novotel Rome EUR for work. After so many nights spent in this hotel the time has come to thank the whole staff of the structure that always make me feel in a pleasant place with a very high customer obsession.
The girls who often greet me at check-in always remember about you and discussions we had in the previous stays; this is a very valuable behavior for me.
Speaking about restaurant, Andrea's customer obsession is perfect, the attention I receive is very high comparable to hotels in higher categories; the delicacy of Floriana and her unforgettable Cappuccino (with a really thick foam), the elegance of Simone completes a team that make you feel always pampered. I really can't find concerns about this hotel!
A really big thank you to all the team! You Rock!
Merry Christmas and see you soon!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Velaxcrew
Reviewed 25 November 2019

4* Novotel placed 'next door' to Microsoft Italy and the Italian Ministry of Health (3 minutes walk). For that reason and excellent business hotel. Plusses and minuses. Plus: courteous knowledgeable front desk staff and comfortable rooms. Minuses. For this quality of hotel gym is underequipped and small. Room 219 at least you cannot open the window in the morning without a very strong smell of tobacco smoke from the patio outside. Quite unpleasant. I think if I'd been there for >2 nights I would have complained. The solution is simple: refuse a room overlooking the front doors of the hotel.

Room tip: Don't choose one overlooking the entrance lobby unless you like smoke smells
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JonathanV181
Reviewed 24 October 2019

We travel to Italy twice a year and always spend our last night in Rome, usually in the historic area where there is no parking available. Novotel Eur offers free parking and short drive to the metro station where there is also parking available

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank spngroup
Reviewed 15 October 2019

Perfume was stolen from our room. The hotel is extremely insecure. The safe is not screwed to the wall and can easily be taken. There was no reaction to complaints.

The room is very poorly cleaned. The door to the toilet can not be locked and is a sliding door with very large gaps on all sides.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ADADADADADAD
Novotel_RomaEur, General Manager at Novotel Roma Eur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Dear Guest,
very sorry indeed for the inconveniences faced during your recent stay.
Really hope you will give us the chance to regain your confidence in a future stay; we will assure you our utmost assistance.
Elena Zanella