See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Positives - great access from train station & easy walk to main sights of Rome.
Good coffee in the morning.
Good restaurants around the hotel.
Decent sized room and clean.

Negatives - breakfast itself is packaged pastries and packaged toast, not really enough when walking around all day.
Rooms are very noisy, every time someone flushes a toilet it sounds like its in the room and there is alot of knocking, you can hear other guests talking in their rooms.

Overall none of it really matters as you are not there to hang out, you are there to see the city.

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed 18 June 2012

1) It is not hotel, it is a rooms in an apartment with noisy populous family!!
2) " Twin Room with Private External Bathroom " - a deceit! It is A room without a shower and a toilet. It is necessary to go to " Private External Bathroom " through a corridor, a key from it not distances, and any person in an apartment could use it (I've saw!)
3) One month prior to arrival "hotel" has blocked on my credit card cost of residing!!
4) It is very far from sights and Termini station (2 km)

Date of stay: June 2012
2  Thank SvetlanaChelyabinsk
Reviewed 10 January 2011

This hotel was no-frills, but perfect for someone on a budget. The hosts here were all really nice, the rooms were clean, the street can be a little noisy (but that did not keep me up), and the location was good. The breakfast served each morning is simple, but it gives you a nice start for a day in Rome. There are a few very nice little restaurants close by. I would defiantly stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2010
Reviewed 19 December 2009

Although this is called a hotel, this is more a B&B than an actual hotel. If compared to hotels, I would rate this as very poor. If I was to compare to a B&B, I'd say it is basic. Located close to the termini, close to a lot of attractions and metro stations - although some reviews say the termini area is very dodgy, we felt totally safe in this area, even when walking at night. Breakfast is very basic and served after 8am. Our room was very noisy as we had very noisy neighbours, and walls seem pretty thin. Heating also works on timer during certain times of the day, and during our stay in December, we were cold most of the time we were there. TV channels barely worked (satellite). No internet, no wifi. No safe. Shared bathroom was very clean.

Date of stay: December 2009
Reviewed 26 October 2009

I would say this a very basic place to stay bedrooms ok but old fashioned bathroom clean but hot water came and went throughout a shower which weirdly had a bidet in at the shower opening so had to get past that as sort of in the way! It states sound proofing but I think it must be in the floor as not in the walls doors or ceiling heard lots of noise from the corridor and upstairs. Because of the language barrier our supposed breakfast each day never materialised and we didn't receive a discount for this. The best i can say is good location! I wouldn't recommend to my friends!

Date of stay: October 2009