All reviewspiazza matteiwalking distancelargo argentinabreakfast is servedforum romanummajor attractionsfantastic locationfirst floorvisiting romecomfortable bedsfountainairportkeysignalbustaxis
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed at Kame Hall for 5 nights in July. Booked 2 rooms.

Location is 5* - whilst Rome is flat & easily walkable this is in a fantastic spot to walk to all the major tourist attractions. There was a bar underneath, one across the piazza & a restaurant next door.
Rooms are more than adequate. My wife & I had the separate room to the right of the stairs as you walked up whilst my 2 kids had the room on the corner. Our bathroom was bigger their's had a nicer shower.
Breakfast was a little lacking. Sure they gave you options; fruit, yoghurt, toast, eggs etc but it wasn't really flash. However, this was not an issue for us & certainly shouldn't be a deal breaker for anyone contemplating staying here. The number of restaurants, food outlets in close proximity meant you didn't go hungry.

Simply a great place to stay & if I was going back to Rome tomorrow- I would stay at Kame Hall

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank geofflynes
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Wonderful location within easy walking distance of many historical sites, restaurants,and other places to explore! Beautiful rooms, great breakfast, and a high level of service from all those who work at the B&B.

Very attentive to our needs and helpful with transportation, dinner recommendations, and other tips for making a visit to Rome memorable. I tell all my friends about the Little Queen and their other properties.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Couldn't have picked a better place to stay. Walking distance to all the major attractions. Staff so friendly and helpful. Great help with airport transfers. Rooms spacious and clean. Bathroom was unreal with the most powerful shower. The staff made our stay there very enjoyable and welcome. Would recommend to stay there if visiting Rome.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience at this hotel. And a great location, we could walk to everything in 10 minutes! Adorable view of a sweet fountain in a small piazza outside our window. Gentleman working the front desk the whole time we were there was very sweet and catered to our every need, including water bottles, breakfast made to order and delivered to her room promptly at the time we asked, help with transportation to and from airport and train station. Bed was extremely comfortable. Air-conditioning worked very well. Shower it was hot with excellent water pressure. Plenty of room everywhere. Definitely happy with this choice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Quite surprised at all the excellent reviews this accommodation got. It's not bad, but it's not excellent either.

The best thing is the location - right near the L'argo Argentina and only about 5 minutes walk to the Pantheon. Very convenient, but bus stops right outside too.

Room was very spacious. The biggest issue for me was actually cleanliness. Although bed and everything was made, the duvet wasn't actually on the bed and was just lying in the wardrobe, and when we pulled it out, we noticed stains over it. Even a week after I left this place, I felt incredibly itchy and I'm pretty sure it's not down to allergies.

Bathroom was also spacious and modern. My only issue was that halfway through my shower one night the water went freezing cold and I hadn't even been in there that long. I had to end up washing the shampoo out of my hair over the sink. It was fine every other time though.

Breakfast was average. You have to remember to fill out what you want and leave it on the lobby desk. Enjoyed the salami and fruit juice. We did choose fresh fruits every day, but was absent every day until the last - just one orange and one kiwi to share between the two of us and not even peeled or cut.

Overall, fantastic location, but honestly did not feel very clean. The non-Italian staff were much friendly than the native Italians.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple