All reviewspastriesquiet streettrevi fountainwithin walking distanceside streetwould definitely stay here againfirst floorwalked everywhereminute walkroom was clean and comfortableexcellent locationmajor sightsi highly recommend this hotelvisiting romehotel is locatedrestaurants and barsair conditioning
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

It was just amazing. I wish I could have stayed for a month or two. The staff was friendly and our room was near the breakfast hall. The hotel offered no family room only so the kids stayed in another room. I have to say: PLEASE GO TO THIS HOTEL!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank laroche4plaj
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to Rome and our second time to stay at the Hotel Artorius. The location is great, so convenient to the subway and everywhere we wanted to go. The hotel is great and the staff is extremely helpful. We enjoy their breakfast with a variety of items. The rooms are nice, spacious, and clean. The hotel is in a safe neighborhood.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Located Hotel Artorius on Google Earth & read Trip Advisers reviews.
Booked hotel on their webpage.
Booked AerLingus for 2hr 45mins, flight From Dublin airport to Rome FCO airport.
Booked Roma Chauffeur Service for airport transfer.
Excellent choices to ensure a memorable visit to Rome, I highly recommend those choices.

Stayed: November 2017
3  Thank Liam Q
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

First of all this is not a 2 star hotel and it should be at least 4 stars.
The Hotel location is perfect and in the center of Rome, the service is more than perfect even more than a 5 star hotel, the room is very clean and has the full services with a very good staff and friendly people there, even there was a problem in my toilet and I didn't say to them because it didn't bother me a lot, however they fixed it while cleaning the room :) they are just here to make you feel happy and comfortable, the reception desk all of them are friendly and helpful and very friendly and there is an old man in the hotel who I name him as the 'Black Horse' as he is doing everything in the hotel but he is down to earth :)
Simply THIS IS THE BEST HOTEL IN ROME with good location, service and budget ;)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Loai S
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Great hotel spotlessly clean.
Good location within walking distance of main attractions.
Staff were polite and friendly giving us a map to find our way around.
Breakfast was contlnental , plenty of choice and very good.
We had a double room which was overlooked the street double glazing kept out any noise.
Lots of places to eat nearby, would recommend one called Wanted, food was lovely you turn right from hotel its just down the road.
Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple