Stayed at the Auditorium with my wife for four days and it was the perfect choice. Staff was wonderful and very helpful. Of course the hotel is basic but our room was big and clean. Close to Colosseum (only 10 min walk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome