“Excellent!”

Auditorium di Mecenate
Ranked #412 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Stayed at the Auditorium with my wife for four days and it was the perfect choice. Staff was wonderful and very helpful. Of course the hotel is basic but our room was big and clean. Close to Colosseum (only 10 min walk).

Reviewed 27 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My family stayed here in August 2011.The hotel kept in contact with us by email to see if we wanted double/single bed.also they sent us directions for each airport to get to the hotel and they ended up hiring a cab for us for a few €'s more!!!very close to everything and the staff were very helpfull.We are planning to go back again this year!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank shopaholic36
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Auditorium di Mecenate for four days and it was a fantastic choice. The B&B was in a good place to get to all the places to visit and close to the train station and metro. The rooms were clean and the team bring you breakfast in bed every morning! They gave us a map and gave us great tips on what to see and how to get there. They also gave us a list of all the best places to eat which was really helpful.

I celebrated my 30th birthday whilst in Rome and the team at Auditorium di Mecenate couldn't have done enough to help my husband arrangeda number of surprises. They arranged for my favourite flowers to be in our room on arrival, then put champagne and strawberries out for our return later that day and booked us a table at the most gorgeous restaurant. They also gave me a birthday cake in the morning!

My husband and I would thoroughly recommend this B&B, you couldn't find a better place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank terributterfly82
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We have just returned from Rome having stayed in Auditorium di Mecenate (chosen from the great reviews on here). We weren't disappointed. The hotel is great - clean and basic - pretty much what you need from a hotel in Rome, and the location is perfect. We had no trouble finding the hotel, just make sure you know the address beforehand and there is a buzzer by the front door in case the porter isn't there. The staff are fantastic - all very friendly and welcoming. They are so helpful and recommended some fabulous restaurants (particularly Taverna Romana and Pizzeria "La Montecarlo") which were bustling full of locals and serving great food at competitive prices. We would definitely return to this hotel next time we visit Rome.

1  Thank rosiedecember