“Great stay!”
Review of Ines B & B

Ines B & B
Ranked #2,366 of 3,780 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I was a bit dubious about booking this apartment at first. However the photos on the Internet do not do the apartment any justice. It looks newly refurbished and the location is in the absolute centre off all the attractions in Rome.

Alex was a great host and I can definitely recommend this apartment to anybody looking for a tidy apartment in the heart of Rome. It’s not a 5 star hotel however for what I paid I expected a lot less. Excellent value for money!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 December 2015

We were here in May last year. It was in a bit of a csary neighborhood but great for communication. Its right in front of termini and its very convenient if you want to move around a lot.

The host was nice and he offered a free dinner on the first night and offered loads of Citronella thereafter.

This place is ideal for young couples looking to explore the town and not spend much time in the bedroom. Its reasonably priced and relatively clean.

I ddnt particularly like the location nor the building itself but the price was reasonable and the location convenient and the host was kind. so i would recommend it

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The only positive characteristic which I could find here was the easy access to Termini. The owner of this B&B has tried to reuse of an old apartment. There's no lobby and computer here, and it was shocking for me, because I trusted on my last experience at a B&B hostel and I didn't bring my laptop with myself! In addition the environment of this hostel is crowded and full of immigrants which weren't at an appropriate manner and it made me sad...
So the only postivie things here, are being economy and also near to Termini!
Not recommended by me...!

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 19 June 2015

This is just a minute walk from the central station. The apartment is beautiful.
Alex is an excellent host. The food in his restaurant is excellent.
I will be definately be staying there again.
Highly recommended.
Thanks for a great stay Alex hope to see you again soon: Diane and Alex xx

Room Tip: There is an elevator in the building.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We booked for 3 nights at ines b &b and received confirmation of booking with address, went to the address and waited for an hour no one there ended up asking a neighbor and they said it happens all the time you have to go to a restaurant to check in. When we arrived at the restaurant the owner barely acknowledged us and when we explained we had been waiting somewhere for an hour he got a bit confrontational "are you saying I speak lies!" Is what he said to us. Anyway we were taken by a lady down the street in the opposite direction to ines b&b to a different b&b ("ru yi roma" couldn't even find it on trip advisor) this was horrible a very hot small room and there was only one toilet and shower for 4 rooms so was always occupied, the shower was basically a tap anyway. For "breakfast" we were given 2 packaged croissants each. The location is quite good if you can bear that

Stayed: August 2014