“Good dinner ”
Review of I Pizzicaroli

Reserve with
I Pizzicaroli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 13,219 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a family dinner at this cosy place, simple concept, a plate of cold cuts and cheese, we went for the “special” plate that had a slightly bigger selection of meat and cheese. And ordered a good bottle of red wine, very good food, great service who had a bit of time to talk and joke, my only issue with the place is space, there is close to no space at the tables which makes it a bit cumbersome to actually enjoy the food as it’s a constant balance to keep food and wine on the table and at the same time try to eat some of it.
Food and wine is a clear 5
However due to the space issue I’ll end is giving it a 4

I Pizzicaroli R, Proprietario at I Pizzicaroli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the time you spent with us
Unfortunately we could not afford a bigger place...an old Italian proverb says: in the small barrel there is good wine :-)

Ciao e a presto!

I Pizzicaroli

Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little place in Trastevere. Excellent bruschettoni with meats and cheese locally sourced from farmers. Enjoyed good wine and food and good music in quaint ancient building. Charming and casual

It was a pleasure to have you here, see you soon!
Grazie

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a nice little place not far from Piazza Navona. We were the only ones there at around 15.00 so we got a table without any trouble. The staff was friendly. We ordered a mixed ham and cheese platter with a selection of what they had in the store. I have had similar platters in France and I must say that it was not by far as good as the ones I have had before. It was tasteful, but I expected a greater variety in cheeses. They were all very mild and similar. As for the ham and sausages, they were tasteful, but not not amazing. All in all a good lunch, but I am not sure I will go back. There are probably a lot of places like this in Rome, there was even one next door.

Our cheeses and meets all come from small farms and are a national specialty, too bad that you have not fully appreciated our specialties!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped there to have lunch. The food was very good but a bit expensive since they do not serve on the table and you need to get up if you want to take/order something.

Stefano B, Proprietario at I Pizzicaroli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Ciao Mario A we do not have table service you pay only the very high quality of our food!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Our group of 6 from Texas stopped by I Pizzicaroli in March 2018 or a quick lunch. While the interior is small, the meat and cheese board was tasty (and very large)! This was one of the highlights of our trip for several in our group.

I Pizzicaroli R, Proprietario at I Pizzicaroli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much,it was a pleasure to serve you...greetings from all of us!

I Pizzicaroli

Been to I Pizzicaroli? Share your experiences!