“Walking Tour of Rome/Vatican Museum Tour”
Review of Presto Tours

Presto Tours
Ranked #154 of 827 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Presto Tour guides present their subjects with excitement, humor, and intelligence. This, along with our cozy group size, is our quintessential formula for creating an outstanding experience for our guests. Join us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 7 May 2017

This is my FOURTH time using Presto Tours while visiting Rome. Once again, I could not be more pleased. The Presto tour guides have always been extraordinarily expert and kind. This visit, my daughter was not feeling well and had to discontinue our tour. Presto went out of its way to find a substitute tour for us to take. Sign up with Presto for a top-notch experience in this wonderful city.

PrestoTours, Owner at Presto Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you so much for joining us again! We're so glad you were able to join us in Florence. I hope you and your daughter are doing great back at home now. Until your next trip!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

A delightful Italian lady guide from Presto met us and took us quickly through the line and into the museum. Her thoughtful narrative throughout the tour made our visit much richer, more informative and something we'll never forget. While somewhat pricey, hiring a guide makes the best use of your precious time as a tourist. We highly recommend Presto tours.

Hello!

I'm so glad you enjoyed Marina's company. She is a gem and we are so lucky to collaborate with such thoughtful, smart, and kind guides. I guess that's we attract such kind guests as well :-)

Sending all our best,

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We booked two private tours with Presto Tours during our vacation in Rome. Our guide Marina was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and great at navigating around the other tour groups at the busier sites. She provided so much insight and history. Great experience.

Hello!

Thank you so much for joining us back in March and for leaving such a kind review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed Marina's company.

Sending you all our best!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

My mother and mother in law were blown away by their most magnificent guide Raphaella who they described after the tour was a kindred spirit! They were thoroughly fascinated by her unique perspective and intimate familiarity with Florentine history.

CG,

I'm so pleased to hear that your mother and mother-in-law enjoyed Raffaela's company. We are lucky enough to collaborate with her for about 10 years now. I love that they felt she was a kindred spirit. She is definitely excellent company!

Sending all our best,

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Marcelo arrived at the meeting steps on time. We waited for the 2 others who did not show. Be on time or you will left behind is my advice. There is a huge security line even at 8 am. Our guide got us through as quickly as possible, he asked if we were interested in various things and just moved on if we said we weren't. We hit the highlights of the museum and grounds. He gave us a very good primer on the Sistine Chapel and then we went in and looked at it. No talking in the chapel and it was really crowded so seeing it in his book really helped to orient you. Very busy day at the Basilica so that was hard to see things. I much preferred our semi private that became private tour than the competitors tours with headsets and a man holding a flag to follow.