“Great food and great service”

Locanda Giulietta e Romeo
Ranked #311 of 13,146 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$9 - US$86
Neighbourhood: Centro
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came in here on our first night in Rome and had an excellent experience. The gnocchi was very good and the staff was very attentive. I highly recommend stopping here.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,477)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was outrageously disappointed by the misleading information of the waiter. I chose to have a spaghetti with carbonara but she suggested a different one without telling the change of price. The food was supposedly good, but in the end I was charged 10 euro more, which completely ruined this experience. We have also waited more than 40 minutes for the pasta, which simply just does not make sense. Make sure everything you’ve ordered and good luck :)

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Excellent is not even remotely close- it was way better than that. Went there twice within 24 hours and if I could, I would go there anytime again ! The staff is super polite, very attentive and humorous as well. Everything you could ask for when you visit a place to eat. The food was obviously very delicious as well and there is nothing that I would change about it. Super fresh, very well seasoned and great portions as well. Their drinks are amazing as well !! I recommend it 100%. If you are near Trevi Fountain and want to eat something, go there !!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

They serve very delicious food! We asked for pasta with grilles vegetables. It was so delicious we had to come here twice

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

the servers and owner were all super friendly and helpful. they were always attentive and polite. also, the food was excellent. come here if you want real italian food.

Date of visit: June 2021